- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
4 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- There a really good milkshakes and smoothies on zeytunabeach! Cozy walk over the sea on the long wooden bridge! :-)Written June 3, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Friendly staff, good security and life guard on watch. Nice sun beds and clean water. Only downside is that the drinks selection are very limited. They didn’t even have something like fresh juice, ice coffee was overpriced for the low quality. It’s not a luxurious place at all, and everything looks slightly old but it’s great for a day at the beach to relax and tan.Written July 21, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Visited in early November 2019 - wanted a relaxing day. We were staying in a VRBO apt with no beach access so this was perfect. It's small but nice. Good snorkeling with some nice corals but the swimming area itself is small - still large enough to get a good swim but easily explored. Large dock to allow the multiple boats with the off-shore snorkeling groups to depart and arrive at days beginning/ end. Lovely place to watch the boats go up and down the coast. Good sunbeds with enough space on the beach to have privacy. Restaurant provides food/ drink. Price to get in was 200le with a 200le food/drink minimum which is easily done if you have drinks on the beach and at least one meal. Not sure why one reviewer thought it was for members only - we had no problem and were not "members". ..we did have some push back at the gate but think it was a communication issue so we asked to speak to the manager and were welcomed. Bring your water shoes - beach is sand but the waterline turns to small rocks and coral with a deep drop off 6-7 ' in...Clean bathrooms, two outside showers to wash off the salt and space to change at day's end.Written December 1, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Nice clean beach, with sun beds and umbrellas. Friendly workers, there is a little bar where you can get coffee and refreshing drinksWritten February 10, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.