Parasailing & Paragliding • Scuba & Snorkelling
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
71 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 71
What travelers are saying
- The tour was great and we saw many dolphins. The crew was very kind and the food was good. We would definitely come again.Written July 24, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I booked 2 trips through these guys one to luxour and one on the dolphin boat trip .. both trips were fantastic and well organised. Mohammed keeps in touch with you regarding times etc. lunch provided on both trips. We done a private trip to luxourWritten August 16, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Due to a misunderstanding between the company and ourselves we could not go on the trip however the company agreed to a refund . This was sent over within 4 days of asking .
I would use them again if I returned to Egypt .
Good service 👍Written July 21, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Submarine visit almost 1 hour
Nice submarine trip at Sharm El Sheikh.
Staff is very nice.
Nice fishes and coral seeing locationsWritten July 9, 2022
- totally recommended we enjoyed so much much
helpful crew and food on the boat was very good
we had 2 of the best dives with our fantastic instructor eslam 👌👌
we will back again in AprilWritten February 15, 2022
- The experience was amazing. Eslam was very helpful. We didn't have any issues. They took us from the hotel and brought us back. We rode buggies, quad bikes and camels. We also had free dinner with a dance and lights show and all of this for $23 per person. Absolutely worth it.Written May 20, 2022
- With paradis Travel, We made a Safari with 45 minutes of quad and 20 minutes of buggy, at the end, we had a dinner with a show. our guide Eslam was perfect with us and he gave us all the informations we needed. Very good experience and good organization. Thank you EslamWritten August 13, 2022
- Im so happy I choose this company for guiding me around the area of Hurghada and El Gouna. Trips are really nice and for the best price around sometimes 3x cheaper than at hotel. Big thanks for my new friend Rabie. Super honest and helpful person, who showed me many local places, bought a local food and lifestyle, help to organize covid test... we had lot of fun and Im exited to meet him again! Stay save brother!Written February 8, 2021
- It was so beautiful day I spend in Luxor we went to the valley of kings it was so amazing the people was so kind I'm sure I'm gonna go Luxor again next vacationWritten November 27, 2021
- Great trip with a wonderful guide Saif ,we enjoyed a great snorkeling and saw a wonderful corals thanks a lot for your serdWritten December 20, 2021
- Thank you Alibaba about amazing days. We had 3 trips (Orange bay, city tour and dolphinarium/ grand aquarium)with your company and all was perfect. 😊Written July 20, 2022
- Akram from Palma Tours provides well-organized trips. Small trips or multi-day trips, he has all the connections. It is well arranged and the price is very competitive. Sometimes up to half cheaper than booking in the hotel through a major tour operator.
He listens carefully to your wishes and you can personalize (almost) everything.
We were in Hurghada for 3 weeks on an all inclusive resort. We did 2 large excursions (2 days Cairo and 2 days Luxor) and a number of small excursions. All well arranged. If we go to Hurghada again, we know we have to be here.
You can also go here for transport.Written August 10, 2022
- Ship to Orange bay was excellent, very good snorkeling opportunities. Food on the ship very tasty and good entertainment personnel. Company manager very helpful in different situations when we needed his help. Price way lower than the one practiced by other travel companies within the hotel. Fully recommend.Written May 18, 2021
- Honestly, it was only OK.
The pyramids were great but there were a lot of aspects that were quite frustrating.
We had to transfer busses 7 times during the day. The guide on our transport bus did not speak English as I requested so for an hour we listed to Romanian and had no idea what was going on.
I knew that the camel ride and nile river cruise were “optional” but I am already booked to do a 5 day Nile river cruise and camel ride separately so I wanted to opt out of those on this tour. Unfortunately that wasn’t actually an option. We were forced on to both and did not want to spend all the extra money for thing we had already booked elsewhere.. along with being harassed to leave even more money for tips.
I found our guide to be quite rude and even ended up fighting with some other passengers over the “optional” extras.
Finally, there were many things we were taken to that I had no interest in seeing and made the day feel very long.
Overall I don’t think I would recommend this tour. I would suggest to anyone interested to book something private.
I feel like I wasted a lot of money on extras that were not “optional” and should have been included in the price of the tour.
Our guide “ Adam “ said we would offer us a free excursion to make up for it but when we tried to collect he said it would be very expensive as we would need to cover the transport cost ourselves.
Obviously you need to see the pyramids and they are incredible but book privately and the “optional” Nile cruise is a total waste of money and the people at the pyramids will rip you off for tips. My husband was taken off to the side alone on his camel until he agreed to pay extra to return to me since I was alone.Written September 9, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Hurghada
- These experiences are best for parasailing & paragliding in Hurghada:
- Orange Bay Island VIP Full Day Snorkeling Sea Trip and Water Sports - Hurghada
- 4 Hours Snorkeling With Dolphins Trip By A Private Speed Boat -hurghada
- Private Boat Tour Orangebay,Island Tour Lunch deluxe Whatsapp+201004982078
- Jet Ski Zego Adventure in Red Sea With Private Transfer - Hurghada
- Orange Bay Island Snorkeling Sea Trip With Water Sports and Lunch - Hurghada
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for parasailing & paragliding in Hurghada:See more parasailing & paragliding for adrenaline seekers in Hurghada on Tripadvisor