Caverns & Caves • Geologic Formations
Popular things to do
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- 4WD Tours
- Cultural Tours
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- Cruises, Sailing & Water Tours
- Air, Helicopter & Balloon Tours
- Sporting Events
- Walking & Biking Tours
- Top Picks
- Luxury & Special Occasions
- Transfers & Ground Transport
- Food, Wine & Nightlife
- Shopping Tours
- Special Offers
- Yoga Classes
Top Attractions in Dahab
What travelers are saying
- I was a little disappointed in this dive site although it's one of those that has to be ticked off during a dive visit to Dahab. The dive itself was very good but certainly has been over-exaggerated by the media in my opinion. What is disturbing is the Egyptian approach around the Blue Hole area. Snorkellers are simply wrecking the coral. So if you are a diver and want to go here, go soon. In 10 years the attraction of this place will have gone.Written June 9, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The Coral and marine life is espectacular. Have in mind its the red sea, your buoyancy will vary so adjust your waits if you are planning to due scuba. Water is warm all year around, I dove with a 5.5 mm wet suit and I was very comfortable.Written November 30, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- After having enjoyed a in week in Dahab with yoga classes, snorkeling and some day trips I enrolled in a desert yoga week organised by Nour wellness /Embah travel. One of the most special trips I have done. They take you into the desert to such a spiritual powerful place where you can practice with sunrise and sunset. The teacher Iliya guiding us in Yoga/Tai shi and Qi Gong was the perfect choice, to travel with. Not to forget about Ehab who pampered us the whole time and on top of that cooked like you were in a 5 star restaurant. I will definitely come back for more adventures. Thanks also to Emma to make this possible. The length of organisational skills a trip like this requires is beyond explainable to anyone. The authenticity of it is just amazing. Thank you!!!Written November 15, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- A remote home away from home in the middle of the desert. It has a nice view from the balcony, of the Sinai chain of mountains. A peaceful getaway place for prayer and meditation. A resting place after a long and tedious climb of the highest peak of mount Sinai. However no Wi-Fi or electronic gadgets hence ideal for meditation or getaway.Written August 13, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I had SO much fun. I also fell quite a bit in the beginning and got sand into everything - even my mouth and nose! But with a little bit of practice I got the hang of it. Ali was a great instructor and didn't try to overly guide the process, allowing us to 'go with the flow'.Written January 10, 2014This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- "Ein Kid" means "Kid's Oasis". It isn't easy to reach: from the Dahab-Sharm el Sheikh road there is a carriageway, which can be traveled only by 4 x 4 vehicles, which after about 40 minutes of not comfortable travel arrives not exactly at the oasis, but at a blind alley, from which 20 minutes more are required of strenuous walking on foot in a narrow and uneven gorge, accessible only by men and camels (and possibly donkeys). This explains why the site is particularly overlooked by lazy tourists (who are obviously the majority).
But when you arrive you are rewarded by the vision of a magical place. To the attraction that the oases of the desert exert, here are added the fantastic shapes of the rocks (mainly granite) that form the gorge, and that contrast with the "domesticated" nature of the palm groves and orchards.
This oasis was for us the point of arrival of the twelfth and last stage of the of the "Sinai Trail"- first section: a section starting from Ras Shetan near Nuweiba. After twelve days of walking and 190 Kms, the oasis allowed us to end in style our tiring and exciting experience.Written October 31, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Was too clean room , too comfortable bed and everything was amazing
Thanks for the experience and wish for you the best luckWritten June 27, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Very happy with the dives, the instructor Wael was very reassuring and professional. The gear was also in good condition, and everyone in the centre were very nice and welcoming
Highly recommendWritten June 29, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- IMHO this is the best place to dive in Dahab.
I have been so many times and did many dives, people there are now my friends not just my instructor or diving buddy. The reason I always come back is the people there, everybody is chill enough to let me enjoy my vacation but serious enough so I would never worry about a thing. People and diving always come first, never business first. You can feel how they do care and enjoy what they are doing.
From the first day I always felt like a part of the family. My Instructor Allam helped me so much improve my skills which in turn led to me enjoying more, I remember once we were watching a video of me on a dive and without asking he started giving tips and tricks for improvement.
The house reef is amazing, although its entry and exit can sometimes be unforgiving and is pretty much tide dependent but still one of my all time favorite spots.
And the place is just amazing, I love Dahab as it is and one of my favorite things is just sitting in front of the center after a long day of diving with a cold one.
P.S. you will get the title when you visitWritten June 24, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Hard to say anything that hasn’t already been said so many times by other reviewers. My wife and I spent 5 days diving with Scuba Seekers and were very impressed. Extremely professional, organized, and clean operation, highly qualified instructors/DMs who deeply care about making you improve (special shout-out to our instructor Shady), and just a nice space to hang out when not diving. Rental equipment was in good condition and the free nitrox for certified divers was fantastic. Only minor comment, far outweighed by the positives, is that rental wetsuits only came in a man’s fit, which was not ideal for some women. Dive sites were great of course, as for any other shop, although being able to setup our gear calmly in the shade at the dive center was better than what I saw happening at other operations. Overall, we loved our experience and would definitely come back if back in DahabWritten June 30, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Highly recommended. The place is very organized, professional and welcoming.
Specifically Khalil was an amazing instructor, very friendly, professional and really goes above and beyond to give the best experience!Written June 24, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- great diving. amazing staff. they make sure to understand your level. the personal attention they give make you feel safe but also confident and adequate. i had a great time in dahab. diving with shams dive center.Written June 6, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Belal is one of the most enthusiastic, genuine and cheerful guys I’ve ever met, his humble smile brings happiness and his way of talking warms your heart. Beside that he is an eloquent speaker and a good storyteller, the way he introduces rock climbing will take your heart on a mindful journey and the rest of your body will follow.
On our way to the valley, I was a little nervous, mountains and heights have always been fearsome, and as for someone who likes to challenge himself, this day was a turning point in my journey of life.
Once we arrived and we all sat in a circle, everything started to soothe down and once Belal started to talk and introduce this sport to us, my feelings started to shift from being nervous to being inspired and excited to start. As I sat on the rock observing others climbing and going up, It was my turn and Belal was my first guide “a pleasurable honor.” While taking my steps up, I tried to retain my presence and remember his words and his tips, till I made it to the top and all the way down.
Not only this was one of the happiest moments in my life but that ecstatic feeling of being uplifted and mentally free didn’t stop me from trying again, and again, and again. By the end of the day I had climbed all the four routes they had set for us and the feelings and the emotions that I went through on this day are incredible and indescribable and the experience was mindfully breathtaking.
My greatest thanks to Insight seekers, to the team in Dy3et Younus and especially to Belal for being so kind and so humble, for being understanding and considerate and for giving me the space to share and for making me feel home, thanks for the spectacular experience and the amazing time.
If there’s any chance for you out there to join and be with these guys, if you haven’t done so already, I’d say do not miss it!Written May 28, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Dahab
- The best day trips from Dahab according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- Petra Sightseeing 1-Day Tour From Dahab
- Mount Sinai Sunrise and St. Catherine's Monastery Trip from Dahab
- Hiking & Tour in Sinai Colored Canyon & Dahab City Tour From Sharm El Sheikh
- Coloured Canyon and White Canyon 1-day Jeep Safari From Dahab
- Private Tour To Mount Sinai And St .Catherine Monastery From Dahab