What travelers are saying
- Boardwalk is nice. Caesar’s and Tropicana are a must. Stay away from the Showboat… trashy place and trashy people in my opinion. Great shopping and eating/drinking on boardwalkWritten October 21, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The outlet mall has all the shops you would expect at an outlet. The shops are spread out over a 4 block radius so be prepared to do some walking. Parking is nearby for a fee but you can stay for up to 8 hours in some of them.
There are not too many restrooms at the mall which was a concern. One option is to go to the McDonald's and use theirs. The mall management should reconsider opening more restrooms like other outlet malls. One plus also is if you park at some stores and purchase something your parking will be free. One store is missing from the mall and that is the Lego store which would be a great store to have, There is no food court but McDonald's, Starbucks and Applebees.Written September 2, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I went to check it out was thinking of the Japanese restaurant there. But ended up at Guy's BBQ place instead. 70%of the businesses were closed wasted space if You ask Me.Written January 7, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We spent some time at the African American museum. They had a lot of interesting exhibits and displays. The staff was very nice. I wish it was bigger.Written August 21, 2022
- I visited the Holtzman Gallery which is in the Ocean Hotel Resort & Casino in early July 2022.
I met David Holtzman and his friendly dog. I had the time and opportunity to talk with Mr. Holtzman for a good hour and enjoyed hearing about his history and adventures in his life working with art and learning he actually paints using both hands at once!
An incredible man, with some very interesting art and stories.
So take your time, check out the art and get to know the owner and his dog a bit. You'll be glad you did.Written July 31, 2022
- This mall is hanging in their. The food court got smaller, some stores are closed but fewer then in many other malls. One of the important anchor department stores -Sears -closed. We shopped mostly in Macy's -seems to be doing OK. Overall they need to reinvent themselves.Written March 29, 2019
- Just the absolute worst. Poorly organized, poorly treated books, just an awful bookstore. Atlantic City deserves better.Written May 3, 2021
- My husband and I were in Atlantic City for the weekend and were perusing the shopping outlets. On our walk, we came across a simply charming shopping gallery--Noyes Arts Garage. Inside, we met the most vivacious woman, Rita, who brought us to her store--Little Doll House By The Sea. WOW! What a fantastic place for kids and adults : ) . Rita knew so much about dolls and has been a life-long collector, doll-maker, and repair woman. We bought our niece a doll and some clothing (of which there were a million options). There were even antique pieces and very unique accessories. You can't find this type of variety at other toy stores. I love supporting small businesses, so purchasing these items at such a good price was a no-brainer! It is a few blocks off the boardwalk near Ceasars & WELL worth the 5 minute walk. Will 100% be back for more gifts in the future!Written October 28, 2017
- Originally went to Tina in April 2018. She was not available and we had a reading with her daughter. Because we were not happy with the services we received, Tina reached out to give us another reading by her. We went back on September 16. She was very kind and her tarot reading was on point. I want to thank her for pushing me in the right direction with positive affirmations.
I will go back when I am in the area again.Written September 23, 2018
- A nice little store on the quarter area of Tropicana casino. Lots of souvenirs and other things too. Typical boardwalk shop prices.Written September 20, 2015
- You can take a nice indoor walk and check out the very few stores still open. All of the high ends shops have left. There are a few restaurants on the top floor. I highly recommend happy hour at Buddahkan. Also, there is a relaxing spot on the top floor to watch the ocean. That's it! There is not much left to see!Written February 23, 2020
- Stopped in they had half off Christmas candy. Picked up a tin of truffles marked $16.95 and a few candy bars. She ran up my items and total came to over$29. I asked about them being half price she said price marked was half off. I told her they were pulling a scam I lurched those truffles before Christmas there and paid the price they were now saying was half off. Beware!Written January 21, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Atlantic City
- These are the best places for couples seeking shopping in Atlantic City:See more shopping for couples in Atlantic City on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly shopping in Atlantic City:See more budget-friendly shopping in Atlantic City on Tripadvisor