What travelers are saying
- Taking a few private salsa lessons with Aldo was very much worth it. Even though I've never really danced salsa before, he tought me a lot of basics within very short time, so I didn't look completely ridiculous dancing at the local salsa clubs. I would highly recomend the individual class as you learn and get to dance a lot. And apart from the learning effect it was just really fun!!!Written March 2, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fantastic teachers. Accessible location. Fairly priced and flexible. I would definitely return here for further classes if in medellin.Written December 3, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Initially enrolled for one week of intensive Spanish lessons (starting from absolute zero), ended up studying at Elefun for six weeks! Wonderful school, staff and neighbourhood - it really became my home. I left feeling really confident in my Spanish, although still a beginner, learning here was everything I could have wanted and more. Muchísimas gracias Elefun!Written February 2, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The experience was very fun, I took the extensive course and I can say that I consider myself a professional DJ now. Nice facilities and very friendly instructors 👌Written September 23, 2023
- This salsa dance school is a great place to learn how to dance. The instructors are skilled and passionate, and the classes are a lot of fun. I've been dancing for a few months now and I can already see improvement in my skills.Written January 21, 2023
- Super happy with my 1-1 classes with teacher Paula at Mr. Fox’s new location in Medellin! She is a wonderful teacher with lots of patience and made me feel comfortable to keep talking and make mistakes to learn. There was a good balance between lots of talking while also going over the necessary grammar. I really feel I made great progress with her as my teacher.
I had planned for two weeks of 20 hours p/w classes and the first week flew by, unfortunately I got sick the second week but Juan José was super flexible and understanding and let me organize the rest of the hours online!
Highly recommend Mr. Fox if you are looking for in-person classes in Medellin or online!Written February 7, 2023