- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 103
What travelers are saying
- Alongside El Tesoro this is one of the better Malls. Great place to bring kids as they have a great activity area. Plenty to do and see, just make sure your wallet is full.Written May 11, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I not generally overly fond of Malls but this is definitely one of the best. It has just about everything that you could possibly want under one roof. Very clean, organised and safe.Written May 11, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Malls are the places where people shop & eat quite often in Medellin, especially on a Sunday, since many restaurants are closed on Sundays. This mall has great selections of different stores & I’ve never left here without a bag in my hand. Not sure if that’s good or bad 😊Written November 26, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- was 3 dollar cab ride from my hotel has restaurants, shops, supermarket and banks, can get a haircut or even a Mcdonalds and pharmacy.Written January 27, 2020
- the mall is small but cozy. nice foodcourt with great food. the stores a very diverse. taxi are always theirWritten May 12, 2023
- We visited this on our Real City Tour. Literally in one door and out the next. Built in 1920 as the palace of justice, and has been nicely restore to its former grandeur and is now a shopping center, centered around the huge auditorium with stores where the former government offices once were.
The architecture is stunning, and the stores had just about everything you needed, real or fake.
TIP: The architecture alone is worth making a trip.Written May 19, 2020
- I am a big fan of crêpes and waffles and have gone to the outlets all over Colombia and I’ve always found them to be consistent in their excellent service, the cleanliness and wonderful presentation of their meals and deserts. However at the premium Plaza crêpes and waffles, for whatever reason, although my partner and I were one of the 1st to sit down and others later arrived, they not only got served before us but also finished their meals before we were even given our drinks.
I bought this to the attention of the young lady serving us who was very kind but she could not give us a plausible explanation as to why we weren’t being served. Eventually we got our drinks and meals, long after the others had left and when it came to the bill, both my partner and I were charged for extra cheese. I always order the same meal in every crêpes and waffles and there was no more cheese on this plate then all the other meals I’ve had elsewhere. This just added insult to injury as we paid more for this meal, the same meal i always have elsewhere because we had been charged for extra cheese and yet we had to wait about an hour for the meal to be served.
This was the first time as I indicated to the waitress that I would not leave a tip due the none existent service that was not provided!
Subsequently, the manager came by and asked what the problem was and she was quite disappointed and surprised to learn that we had not been served while the others around us, all of who came after us, had been served and finished their meals by the time we did in fact get served. I was so exasperated that I did not even mention about being overcharged for the extra cheese.
The manager, understandably, felt bad for us and provided us with a desert which was a very kind gesture But I would certainly never go back to that crepes and waffles and would not recommend it to anyone else. I don’t know if it was the lack of staff or lack of experience or a combination of both but I would strongly recommend that their standards be dramatically lifted. The manager’s kind gesture in providing the desert was bitter sweet because, in my mind, there was nothing that could undo the damage to that store’s reputation!
I hope in the future other clients are not exposed to such underservicing and the the service only improves hereon!Written January 1, 2018
- A large producers market offering opportunities to look at the diversity of the country’s amazing fruits and vegetables products. Beautiful and certainly worth a stroll although you should note this is not a fancy place for tourists, just one where people work. It is however possible to buy small quantities. Coming from the city is ok but the walk from the metro is not through the nicest neighborhood, however although you’ll walk along “strange” people it didn’t look especially unsafe to us by day.Written February 10, 2020
- this shopping center is beautiful it have a lot of stores, restaurant it have a spectacular cinema and i recommend this place for visit whit your family whit your friends and whit your girlfriend or boyfriendWritten September 27, 2018
- I live in Medellin but in the north end of the Aburra valley but stop in when I am in the area. The mall has convenient parking, is very clean and I enjoy the views of the regional airport from the restaurants.
There is a Pricemart directly across the street. I like the open feel of the mall and plenty of stores and shops and restaurants to suit just about everyone.
Stop by if your passing through.
SAVWritten July 1, 2022
- Over the past 3 plus years, during numerous trips from the United States of America to Medellin my husband and I have purchased more than a dozen pieces of various mediums from Arte Loft Galeria, for our home. Owner, Nora, who speaks both Spanish and English, is always as delightful and helpful as can be while while we shop in her kitschy gallery. She has a keen eye, constantly reinventing her gallery by seeking out new talented artists’— She tends to chose artists whose works convey unique perspectives often utilizing diverse and mixed mediums. Definitely stop in and check out this gem of a gallery!Written November 9, 2018
- This was a commercial center like a mall crossed with a market (except no meats and fruits or veggies- just other stuff). It was interesting to see all the specialized stores and it had a local feel to it as lots of vendors trying to sell things and not a lot of English being spoken (which is a good thing if you want clothes at the non tourist price). We found a very inexpensive restaurant to eat at nearby that was really tasty so be sure to ask around for recommendations of places to eat if you’re hungry. All in all it’s a place to shop for a variety of things but nothing overly spectacular- just go to people watch. It is very busy with people everywhere so be sure to keep track of your belongings at Ne surroundings.Written July 20, 2023
- One of the best places you’ll find in Medellin. Filled with personality and loving people, Casa 3B holds the true spirit of what it means to be Colombian.Written October 31, 2021
- Homme de Crystal is a true artist versed in different forms from paintings, sculptures and housewares. Suitable for any pocket book from housewarming gifts to unique collector pieces. I highly recommend it!!!Written May 26, 2018
- It's good located, it has three floors, with parking zone inclusive, it has many shops, food zone and cinema of Royal Films.Written August 1, 2016
Frequently Asked Questions about Medellin
- These are the best places for couples seeking shopping in Medellin:See more shopping for couples in Medellin on Tripadvisor