- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
27 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- I was on a business visit to cixi and happen to visit this in an free afternoon
Stunning landscape ... heard it would more bueatiful during spring season... different experience of wetlands...
Good amount of walking and at least 3 hours required to cover it completely... there is also a bicycle renting option to go around but I did not try it...
Worth a visit during sunset time as it is ideal for photos...Written November 20, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The Old Bund is bar central for Ningbo. Its a quaint area with 3 floor buildings right on the river. The streets are filled with bars and restaurants. It is hopping with night life. They have all kinds of bars and many with live entertainment. Definitely the place to go at night.Written October 25, 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I went to the park after the dinner to walk a bit...
Nice place in the city to relax in the evenings... local people would come to this regularly to excercise...
The view from the top of the mountain is good especially with the city lights around..
You can also see platinum haunje hotel from here...Written November 20, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We have visited this park on June 19th: one of the most dreadful experience you can get in a theme park.
5 "attractions" open out 17 and the ones that were open were in such bad conditions that you need a begging child to dare get on it. Rust is everywhere. Avoid this park by any means!!!
Also, if you stay strong the Dapenshang hotel nearby, don't be fooled by the offer with tickets to the park included...Written June 19, 2016
- The Cixi Pedestrian Street (慈溪步行街) is fairly typical of many similar streets in Chinese cities, and is good for window shopping during the day but come to life at night when younger people come out in droves. You can find a mix of shops, some restaurants, and street food vendors. Worth a stop if you happen to be in Cixi.Written January 10, 2015
- This place is probably most suited for bicyclists rather than hikers as there are not many hiking trails. However, it still is a nice getaway from the city, walk and enjoy the scenery. There is also a "Budda Valley" temple area (55RMB entrance) that offers some nice paths to walk on, beautiful ponds and historical artifacts from the Qin dynasty.Written March 4, 2017
- Good scenic views but nothing about history that interests foreign guests...
Half a day visit is okay with the mueasum...
Lots of traditional snacks to munch around the parking areaWritten November 20, 2019
- The temple and the town are both very picturesque. The temple is brightly colored and you're free to wander around taking pictures or join in.Written December 20, 2016
Frequently Asked Questions about Cixi