- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Admission tickets from $32.83
Showing results 1-30 of 117
What travelers are saying
- Climbing Mount QingCheng was a beautiful experience. It is a mountain, so if you choose to climb it it will take some time and there will be many stairs. You should make sure you are in decent health before you climb. If you simply want to see the main attraction, the temple, then you can take a tram up to the top of the mountain. I chose to climb. It was clean, fresh, and if you climb the mountain you will capture some amazing photos.Written April 29, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We spent our last hour here. It was good but wished we could have stay another night to experience this town at night. Quite interesting. Plenty to see. Lots of food here. Area is clean and nice to walk about. Glad we visited Jinli.Written September 27, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Amazing place for a peaceful walk, not touristy like so many other temples. Free entry, just had to show green code. Lots of little buildings and walk ways to go around. You can light a candle in memory, or for reflection. The exit gate leads you to a beautiful pedestrian street with various small restaurants and shops. Lovely place to sit and relax for a while, feels like a bit of an escape! Note - lots of shops selling embroidery - they might not be as 'local' as they make out!Written July 14, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I got a recommendation to visit this place, one of the points of interest and landmarks in Chengdu. We stop our bike at the main gate and have a walk here. Tbh, overly crowded here and many signature foods and snacks here but some of them are pricey. Don't get lost here! You better come a night 🌟Written December 3, 2020
- But it's surely for devotional people to focus on their religion.
It's peaceful and calm, has the magic to cool you down.
There are so many different god's statue here, place to learn Chinese fair tales, if you can remember them all, :DWritten November 6, 2018
- This is a popular shopping and night entertainment belt. It resembles the pedestrian streets of Nanjing West Road in Shanghai and Wanfujing in Beijing.
There are plenty of shops and restaurants here and the place comes alive at night with the neon lights.
I discovered both higher end restaurants and small shops offering popular Sichuan cuisines.
Given that this is right in the center of downtown, best way to visit is by public transport as the roads are very congested at peak hours.Written April 24, 2021
- The bridge is a staple of chengdu, and it does not disappoint. It makes for a great picture, especially at night. The area does have a bar street next to it, so you can stay for awhile. The only reason why I gave it 4 stars, is because unless you live in the area you will need to taxi to it.Written October 9, 2021
- Everything you’ll need in one area , shopping , the 4d screen right out there in the open , restaurants whether it be Chinese cuisine or western cuisine. During holiday it may be difficult to find a taxi or get unto the train . Be careful of persons trying to sell you perfumes ,or any other stuff . You can catch a glimpse of the big panda crawling its way up the IFS building.Written October 11, 2021
- I've assisted my senior to conduct their experiment here until I get my own; we use a high-speed train and safely arrived here. This area is vast, and autumn is suitable for having a short walk here. You can use a sharing bike to get inside and ask the people inside. The Chinese students are welcoming me and helpful also; they have assisted me well. Thank you🙏Written December 3, 2020
- This temple, though easy to get to by Metro is a bit off the beaten track. Feels a bit more genuine than the ones closer to the city. Beautiful buildings and flowers. And as always: Peaceful and good for the soul.Written July 2, 2019
- Another beautiful ancient town of China. There are hundreds, some of which now are in the districts of larger cities, such as in greater Beijing, Guangzhou, and Shanghai. The main street of ancient town has become commercialized, probably largely due to the flow of sightseers. The mani street is home to many ancient structures throughout its one-kilometer length. Well worth a visit.Written August 18, 2019
- A place to walk around and relax, looking at the locals in their elements. Either playing chess, dancing to music , writing calligraphy or helping young souls find their soul mate. It’s surely a site to see when visiting chengdu .Written October 11, 2021
- Well I went strolling down to Tianfu Square on a friend’s recommendation and it turned out to be a great place. It depicts the local culture and the great architecture built in one place. The statute of the great Chinese leader and the shops / food outlets all around it present an amazing opportunity for the tourists. Must visit for shoppers and wanderers.Written January 22, 2023
- The old style temple is nice and certainly worthwhile visiting. On weekend it can be quite busy and the queue for the teahouse is long. What truly made an impression is how the new shopping mall blends in with the ancient temple. The mall is great with top luxury brands, mid-price shops and plenty restaurants. The metro stops in the front. A should visit when you’re in Chengdu.Written October 14, 2019
- Whether it be clubbing, ktving, drinking , dining or just people watching this area has something to offer.
Sample the street food that Chengdu is famous for from a myriad of stalls.
Fairly priced booze at the Commune bar.
Lose yourself in Club Space
Have funWritten June 1, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Chengdu
- These experiences are best for sights & landmarks in Chengdu:
- Private Half-Day Chengdu Panda Breeding Center Tour with Optional Volunteer
- One day tour of Chengdu Panda Base and Sanxingdui Museum
- Chengdu Giant Panda & Mountain Qingcheng Private Day Tour (No shopping steps)
- Chengdu Giant Panda & Leshan Giant Buddha Private Day Tour (No shopping steps)
- Chengdu Giant Panda and Dujiangyan Private Day Tour (No shopping steps)