- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
23 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Huafa is the largest shopping mall in Zhuhai. It is new, very clean, spacious, offers vast car parking and it is easy to find. As a typical modern mall, it merges a combination of the most different shops with international and Chinese brands with food courts. Amongst the shops that are similar worldwide, I especially recommend the bookshop that has not only Chinese editions but a fair international set of publications, mainly English-speaking books of literature, humanities, social sciences, and business. The restaurants in Huafa are countless, but I prefer the Cantonese cuisine of dim sums. Excellent for shopping and for going to the cinema.Written March 14, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The thing I found most useful in this place is the handphone/cellphone shops that offer all kinds of phone covers and accessories that are a fraction of most of the countries you come from (Oz, Singapore, Malaysia etc). Every shop has their experts, and I think the prices are very competitive.
Clothes and fashion wise, I am not interested.
Food wise: ok... lots of choices, so maybe walk around before making a decision.
Great place in general for shopping.Written February 24, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The mall is new and interesting with several trendy shops. They have some good restaurants. I tried Hakka Yu and would recommend that as the food was good and affordable. They also have a AEON department store and supermarket and other apparel stores.Written December 27, 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lots of dried seafood. Every stall seems to sell the same stuff.
There's no variety, considering its a marketWritten March 20, 2019
- Wandered around this mall. Nothing great. Nothing horrible. Starbucks, McDonald's, some tea and other shops. Regular stores seemed mid level. Ac was good. Lots of parking. Maybe no reason to return.
If you want to go to nice mall, good food, drinks, cinema, but without supermarket try midtown, not listed in TripAdvisor, but next to pullman hotel.Written September 6, 2016
- You will get lost here. Full of shops with random goods. A lot of good fakes too. Lol the food area has a cool variety. Its underground by the port. Always busy and FULL of people. Oh stop and get the octopus balls. Soooo good there are like 5 stalls.Written September 23, 2018
- This is a shopping mall that accompany me to grow up. It is old but popular no mater in the past or now. The shopping mall is created by the Japanese, so there are always many tasty Japanese snack on sale, which attract me a lot. I used to beg my mom for taking me to shopping in JUSCO when i was a little girl for buying my favorite Japanese seaweed. JUSCO was expanded last year and it became an integrated business center with cinema, bookshop, cloth store and all kinds of restaurants in it, which make JUSCO become one of the Holy Land for couple dating and classmates reunion.Written November 22, 2016
- This place is nothing compare to the Gong Bei port shopping plaza. If I were you , I might skip this place altogether.Written November 8, 2018
- The mall has three main theme parks: National Geographic Ultimate Explorer, Lionsgate Entertainment World and the Trampoline Park. Good for family . Kids under 1 metre would not be recommended for the Geographic Ultimate Explorer and the Lionsgate Entertainment (technology/ VR experience). The trampoline park is fun for the kids to jump and climb, there are more risky sky walk/ slides for kids above 140m. Spacious and modern designed mall, Hyatt Regency is accessible to the mall. If you are staying at Hengqin, it's good to hangout for a day or so, moreover, it's 40 minutes drive from Gongbei Port.Written August 24, 2020