- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
629 places sorted by traveler favorites
Speciality Museums • History Museums
Admission tickets from $132.00
Admission tickets from $11.29
Showing results 1-30 of 629
What travelers are saying
- the best place to visit sunrise in the morning nice photo for take it i like so much for to come again....Written September 25, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Wonderful to visit and see in person. Temple was used in the filming of Tomb Raider. Nature taking back and tress growing in and around the temple. Amazing to see. One of the favourite temples we visited for sure. Wasn’t too busy when we visited so plenty of time to walk around and get photos. A must visit if in Siem Reap.Written September 21, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Amazing delicate carving and better preserved than some of the other temples. Still had pets stolen or artifacts taken. Lovely colour and beautiful temple that was well worth seeing. Not as big as many of the others, but was quiet when we went so didn’t feel under pressure to walk round at any pace.Written September 21, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- i am like to see all temple but i like Angkor more under temple i will back agin on time i free by ...Written September 22, 2022
- Angkor Thom is a big capital in 12 century and there are many beautiful temples in it especially the main one called Bayon temple it is in the middle of Angkor Thom city.
We really fall in love with all these temples and if all you guys never see them you will not how feeling , please go and see the most beautiful temples in Cambodia 🇰🇭🙏.Written July 24, 2022
- You should visit this museum before you visit Angkor Wat. It has many artifacts. It's clean. Has friendly staff. It has a gift shop.Written June 21, 2020
- The Angkor Archaeological Park is quite simply one of the best places I have been to. So many fascinating sites to look at. Exploring to do. The beaten track to go off. The entry ticket is amazingly good value, and ensures the maintenance of the Park, as well as facilities which support visitors, such as the Restrooms which are near all of the more-visited temples.
It so so amazing to see the great work which has been done by many dedicated people over the years to ensure that the Park can be visited.
I look forward to it's continued preservation.Written August 10, 2022
- I highly recommend paying a visit to this little gem. The museum is on the way to Bentay Seray temple and only 40 mins by Tuktuk from Siem Reap. The experience was very educative and touching. It helped me understand a side of history that I wasn’t familiar with. It would be a pity to come to Cambodia and not get familiar with this part of history. Thanks to the staff for your priceless and enriching work!Written August 16, 2022
- Pub Street is most definitely not going to suit everyone, especially at night, when it gets busy and loud. My wife and I visited in the afternoon and enjoyed touring the various bars to see what was on offer, and found some places with really low prices.
We are both in our 60s, yet quite enjoyed the atmosphere at night, but left before it became really raucous. However, the main reason we left was not to avoid the noise and large crowds, but because we had an early rise to go and visit Angkor Wat for the sunrise.
I'd definitely recommend a visit, but would suggest going in the afternoon to have a better look around in the daylight and get your bearings before returning after dark.Written February 12, 2021
- Some of the temples will stand out as your favourites and this was one. Loved the approach, the walk through it, and the incredible tree at the end.Written August 11, 2022
- Well worth a visit to learn more about the history of Cambodia and what the people have faced over the years. It’s a 15 min tuk-tuk drive from the city. Our young guide took an hour to explain the history and the relics answering many of our questions about the country’s history of war. Most of the entry fee goes back to improving the museum.Written August 25, 2020
- i was there 2 years ago and i love the workshop that they show us around and tell us how they produce silkWritten June 28, 2022
- I wasn’t sure what to make of this place but it was a lot of fun! Kids had a blast and were excited to take pictures, which is never the case :PWritten December 31, 2021
- Common to a lot of East Asia markets the night market is set in a grid formation. The outer stalls which face on to the street tend to be the most "touristy" but it is worth going deeper into the grid. Yes, it is busy, hot and noisy but you will be rewarded with finding the less obvious things. I picked up two beautiful linen shirts (needed due to the heat) and some fantastic Tin Tin art workWritten July 6, 2020
- I visited Kulen Mountain with Hun, the friend of Mr Seng, with my family. It was a great experience. And above all Mr Hun had a very comfortable car with AC and chairs that could be folded down so you could sleep. After a busy day on the way back my two kids could sleep comfortably. The car was therefore more than I expected. Mr Hun was also very kind and good company to do the visit to Kulen Mountain.Written August 9, 2022