Showing results 1-30 of 121
What travelers are saying
- My wife and I booked the Tuk Tuk Temple Tour with Daniel in December and were thrilled. Daniel was super punctual at the hotel and accompanied us in the best English. He knew the best coffee hotspot, which is really important when you get up early at 4 a.m., had ice-cold water with him and accompanied us lovingly through the hot day. Thumbs up, we are very happy to recommend him to you!Written December 2, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Our Cambodia trip was so much stress-free thanks to Mr. Seng! Booked months in advance for our 3 day trip and luckily, he is very easy to contact via Whatsapp. He gave great options on where to go and what to do around Cambodia. He arranged our car transfers including a 6 hr long drive from Phnom penh to Siem Reap, a 4 AM tuktuk ride in the Angkor wat and temples to see the sunrise, hotel and airport transfers. Mr. Seng as well as his friends, Mr. Sopheak and Mr. Sokhy were great drivers, we felt safe and secure being their passengers. They were punctual and arrived earlier than the meeting time. It's also nice that Mr. Seng can also accommodate last minute changes like for example we wanted to add another stop to a local coffee shop and restaurant, it can be arranged easily. The language was never a barrier because he speak very good English and we enjoyed our conversations with them. Lastly and most important, all these great service for an affordable price. Very satisfied with the services provided.
To anyone planning a trip to Siem Reap, I highly recommend to book car services from Mr. Seng.Written October 25, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I was very fortunate to be the only volunteer here this week during the off season which meant I received an abundance of education and time to be exposed to this beautiful environment.
Home to a menagerie of animals, including three rescued elephants, I was able to observe and participate in the labor intensive work that goes into taking care of so many animals.
Coupled with the extreme heat, it is no easy task. I was so impressed by the dedicated and loyal staff who tirelessly and selflessly give day in and day out to make this piece of jungle what it is, a sanctuary!
The accommodation was peaceful, the food was amazing and the people so friendly. Pictures and words don't do it justice, it needs to be experienced first hand. CWS has been a once in a lifetime experience for me and I can't recommend it enough.
Thank you so very much for this opportunity!Written October 22, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- As all the previous reviews state: you can't do anything wrong booking the tour with him. The first day we spent more than 10 hours, the second day 8 hours. The price is with 15$ so low! He showed me all the regular top sights, but also more temples. He kept my hydrated (very important) and bought me breakfast / organised a cheap lunch for me. He is very flexible, punctual and does everything for your greatest experience. Also he provides you with the most important facts and takes pictures for you.
I can recommend to meet him and book the tour with him. He is not only a great guide, but also a great human being. Thank you very much!!Written November 27, 2023
- Highly recommended booking Sith Veasna as your guide when doing Angkor Wat or any other tours in Siem Reap. Sith is an excellent guide, took us to all the best spots, and explained the history and meaning behind each temple/monument. He gave us a wonderful memory of this fairytale destination that you must visit at least once in your life.
Ps. He also takes great photos 😁Written December 3, 2023
- We had an amazing morning with Batman! The best Tuktuk driver I’ve had in my 2 months travelling in Asia. He collected us from our hostel at 04:30 and took us to get our tickets for Angkor Wat. He then took us around Angkor Wat and the other temples in the area. We saw a lot more than you would see with the hostel organised tour and he gave us really good information at each stop. He gave us fresh bottles of cold water and cold flannels at every stop and took us to a nice little restaurant for breakfast. 10/10, would recommend to everyone. Perfect English as well.Written December 2, 2023
- Beautiful beginners ride through the village and some farm land. The horses were very well tempered and not phased by cars, dogs, motorbikes etc. We met many happy locals who waved and said hello as we rode past, saw traditional farming, lots of farm animals along the way. It was very peaceful being away from the main road and listening to the music from the temple we rode past. We stopped half way through the ride for a stretch and to rest the horses near a flooded paddock with plenty of grass for the horses. Our guide was very kind and spoke about his home and his work with the horses. Due to covid and the lack of tourists they have not had many visitors to the horse farm and had to sell horses during covid. The horses were washed down straight after the ride and appeared well cared for. The facilities were lovely and well laid out. We were going to do the 3 hour ride but you need a valid temple pass and we had used ours already. Highly recommend the rides for a quiet insight into local living and exploring off the main tourist path.Written October 13, 2023
- Once we contacted mr Lang via Whatapp - he arranged everything for a stress free holiday. Mr Lang is the nicest person you can meet, he is polite, punctual, courteous and careful driver. He provides you with plenty of cold water throughout the day.
We used Mr Lang for 3 days during our visit to Siem Reap and were pleased with the services provided.Written November 27, 2023
- Cat was our driver throughout our one week stay in Siem Reap and was a bonus to our experience. He was always prompt and professional driving us safely to temples and to restaurants. Cat was knowledgeable, had an excellent command of English, and was always personable.Written November 27, 2023
- Very cool, loved the music, cool tuk tuk. Lovely guy with patience 😀. Picked us up on Pub Street, literallyWritten October 18, 2023
- Highly recommend Miss Kim. She picked me up from my homestay early morning for the sunrise experience to Angkor Wat and then drove me to the surrounding temples. Miss Kim safely drives and after each visit, she was prepared with an icy cold jasmine towel and icy cold water and her great smile! Miss Kim generously bought snacks, as well as flowers at the very end of my trip. Miss Kim shared her story with me. She is such an inspirational woman for all she is doing with the Tuktuk association. Thank you SO much for this day Miss Kim! And please support her and help her to keep doing her great job.Written November 16, 2023
- Please, provide a WhatsApp or Telegram phone number details for a proper contact! You haven't post any contact detailsWritten December 2, 2023
- Viti is very courteous and knowledgeable person. My husband and I were picked up at our hotel right on time and took us with his own suv to the Kulen national park. Even though the road was not well paved along the way, he handled the vehicle nice and smooth. Viti showed us all the key areas in the park including a wonderful scenic spot where big tour bus can not access. We had a great day.Written December 3, 2023
- The best guide I've ever had, very nice, kind, explains everything very well and speaks Spanish too! He took us to the best sites. I recommend it 100%Written August 7, 2023
- An amazing day with the Tuk Tuk visited all the temples floating Market museum Killing Fields rifle range even went to his village for lunch meet the family I can recommend this guy Cambodian people are so friendly love my 3-day trip will definitely go backWritten August 25, 2023