- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
486 places sorted by traveler favorites
Speciality Museums • History Museums
Admission tickets from $132.00
Admission tickets from $11.29
Showing results 1-30 of 486
What travelers are saying
- Awesome temple complex! Highly recommend that you wear running shoes for the staircase climbing! Take your time to take in this mesmerising temple and the carvings on some of the walls! Some monkeys at the entrance to the temple! Amazing architecture that has lasted for centuries! This was the pinnacle of our Cambodian trip!Written October 1, 2022
- This temple is also known as the “Jungle Temple”! It was found and restored by the French! This temple complex has a lot of tree roots attached to the walls of the temple! Again, some majestic rock carvings in the walls! This temple was made more famous where the movie Tomb Raider was made! This temple is part of the Angkor Thom complex of temples! For its age this temple is in good condition!Written October 1, 2022
- Amazing delicate carving and better preserved than some of the other temples. Still had pets stolen or artifacts taken. Lovely colour and beautiful temple that was well worth seeing. Not as big as many of the others, but was quiet when we went so didn’t feel under pressure to walk round at any pace.Written September 21, 2022
- hello, angkor wat is the best to explore histories about 1000 years ago , dont miss it , it beautiful.Written October 1, 2022
- Great entrance at Angkor Thom South Gate to the temples complex! The bridge over the water has statues lining both sides of the entry road!Written October 1, 2022
- It's only a short tour, but the demo is incredible, and the work they do deserves as much support as possible.
Forget your feelings about rats being vermin - these are anything but (as well as being the biggest rats you'll ever have seen) - intelligent and capable of detecting tiny fractions of explosive meters deep.
Deeply impressive.Written September 22, 2022
- You should visit this museum before you visit Angkor Wat. It has many artifacts. It's clean. Has friendly staff. It has a gift shop.Written June 21, 2020
- The Angkor Archaeological Park is quite simply one of the best places I have been to. So many fascinating sites to look at. Exploring to do. The beaten track to go off. The entry ticket is amazingly good value, and ensures the maintenance of the Park, as well as facilities which support visitors, such as the Restrooms which are near all of the more-visited temples.
It so so amazing to see the great work which has been done by many dedicated people over the years to ensure that the Park can be visited.
I look forward to it's continued preservation.Written August 10, 2022
- I highly recommend paying a visit to this little gem. The museum is on the way to Bentay Seray temple and only 40 mins by Tuktuk from Siem Reap. The experience was very educative and touching. It helped me understand a side of history that I wasn’t familiar with. It would be a pity to come to Cambodia and not get familiar with this part of history. Thanks to the staff for your priceless and enriching work!Written August 16, 2022
- Pub Street is most definitely not going to suit everyone, especially at night, when it gets busy and loud. My wife and I visited in the afternoon and enjoyed touring the various bars to see what was on offer, and found some places with really low prices.
We are both in our 60s, yet quite enjoyed the atmosphere at night, but left before it became really raucous. However, the main reason we left was not to avoid the noise and large crowds, but because we had an early rise to go and visit Angkor Wat for the sunrise.
I'd definitely recommend a visit, but would suggest going in the afternoon to have a better look around in the daylight and get your bearings before returning after dark.Written February 12, 2021
- Some of the temples will stand out as your favourites and this was one. Loved the approach, the walk through it, and the incredible tree at the end.Written August 11, 2022
- Well worth a visit to learn more about the history of Cambodia and what the people have faced over the years. It’s a 15 min tuk-tuk drive from the city. Our young guide took an hour to explain the history and the relics answering many of our questions about the country’s history of war. Most of the entry fee goes back to improving the museum.Written August 25, 2020
- i was there 2 years ago and i love the workshop that they show us around and tell us how they produce silkWritten June 28, 2022
- I wasn’t sure what to make of this place but it was a lot of fun! Kids had a blast and were excited to take pictures, which is never the case :PWritten December 31, 2021
- Common to a lot of East Asia markets the night market is set in a grid formation. The outer stalls which face on to the street tend to be the most "touristy" but it is worth going deeper into the grid. Yes, it is busy, hot and noisy but you will be rewarded with finding the less obvious things. I picked up two beautiful linen shirts (needed due to the heat) and some fantastic Tin Tin art workWritten July 6, 2020