Showing results 1-30 of 644
What travelers are saying
- Veasna was excellent, he took us to the right places, always making sure we avoid the huge tourist crowds whenever possible, and he also told us a lot about Angkor temples. He accompanied us everywhere instead of waiting in the tuktuk which is what almost all drivers do. Ah yes, and he knows where to take the best photos and will be your dedicated photographer for the day.Written November 29, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had an amazing morning with Batman! The best Tuktuk driver I’ve had in my 2 months travelling in Asia. He collected us from our hostel at 04:30 and took us to get our tickets for Angkor Wat. He then took us around Angkor Wat and the other temples in the area. We saw a lot more than you would see with the hostel organised tour and he gave us really good information at each stop. He gave us fresh bottles of cold water and cold flannels at every stop and took us to a nice little restaurant for breakfast. 10/10, would recommend to everyone. Perfect English as well.Written December 2, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We booked 3 days to explore Angkor sites and a airport transfers with Sa. He also helped us with our itinerary for those 3 days.
Because he was busy on the days we were in Siem Reap our driver was his brother Sout.
Sout was very professional, always punctual, knowledgeable, friendly and spoke good English.
When you book with Sa you will be well taken care off by Sa and his team.
Highly recommend!Written November 29, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Once we contacted mr Lang via Whatapp - he arranged everything for a stress free holiday. Mr Lang is the nicest person you can meet, he is polite, punctual, courteous and careful driver. He provides you with plenty of cold water throughout the day.
We used Mr Lang for 3 days during our visit to Siem Reap and were pleased with the services provided.Written November 27, 2023
- Vesna was our tour guide, fluent in English , and was is very knowledgeable with all the temples and sacred sites. He had great knowledge of their history as well of the history of Cambodia. He was extremely nice and polite . We have learn so much from him. He answered all our questions as well. We are very lucky and grateful to have found him. We truly recommend him for your next siem reap tour,Written August 16, 2023
- Cat was our driver throughout our one week stay in Siem Reap and was a bonus to our experience. He was always prompt and professional driving us safely to temples and to restaurants. Cat was knowledgeable, had an excellent command of English, and was always personable.Written November 27, 2023
- The tour of Angkor Wat with Kakada was a great experience! Kakada was very accommodating with pick up time to allow me to view the sunrise at Angkor Wat. Also if you are looking to get photos taken Kakada is THE MAN. He knew a ton of spots to take photos and was dedicated to getting high quality picsWritten December 1, 2023
- Great service. Humble people, Highly Recommended. Hope to see soon. Our driver was real gentlemanWritten November 19, 2023
- Very cool, loved the music, cool tuk tuk. Lovely guy with patience 😀. Picked us up on Pub Street, literallyWritten October 18, 2023
- Highly recommend Miss Kim. She picked me up from my homestay early morning for the sunrise experience to Angkor Wat and then drove me to the surrounding temples. Miss Kim safely drives and after each visit, she was prepared with an icy cold jasmine towel and icy cold water and her great smile! Miss Kim generously bought snacks, as well as flowers at the very end of my trip. Miss Kim shared her story with me. She is such an inspirational woman for all she is doing with the Tuktuk association. Thank you SO much for this day Miss Kim! And please support her and help her to keep doing her great job.Written November 16, 2023
- The rubberplantations is very interesting ever you can see people working in cuting tree to get liquit of rubber from treesRubber plantation is the most interesting place to visit in Kammpong cham. If you guide need a TukTuk driver please contact firstname.lastname@example.org he is the best driver in Kampong cham very good english speaking. and what'app +8559827427Written November 17, 2023
- Viti is a lovely person, a real gentleman and an extremely reliable and safe driver. From making contact via email Viti organised an amazing 5 days in Siem Reap that included shopping, the best restaurants and the best temples. Viti can tailor your itinerary to suit any budget and because he is local he will save a visitor significant money. For example he organised 3kg of washing to be washed, dried and folded for $US3.00. He waits patiently at all attractions and for us he was an incredible driver, guide and friend. He really deserves much custom and is highly respected.Written November 11, 2023
- The best guide I've ever had, very nice, kind, explains everything very well and speaks Spanish too! He took us to the best sites. I recommend it 100%Written August 7, 2023
- An amazing day with the Tuk Tuk visited all the temples floating Market museum Killing Fields rifle range even went to his village for lunch meet the family I can recommend this guy Cambodian people are so friendly love my 3-day trip will definitely go backWritten August 25, 2023
- Lucky is a friendly and knowledgeable guide who speaks English well. He provided transfers to and from the airport for us and took us on a great trip to Battembang. He took us to a less touristy part of the bamboo train track, knew restaurant recommendations for lunch, took us to the killing caves and pagodas. Lucky also took photos for us throughout the day and was always happy to answer our questions and provide us with historic details.Written November 26, 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Siem Reap
- These experiences are best for transportation in Siem Reap:
- Siem Reap Angkor Intl. Airport Shuttle Bus (Hotel to Airport)
- Siem Reap Angkor Airport to Siem Reap City by Shuttle Bus
- Siem Reap Angkor Airport Taxis (from Airport to Hotel)
- Siem Reap Angkor Airport Transfers (from Airport to Hotel)
- Siem Reap: One-Way Transfer from Airport (SAI) to Hotel