- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- From parking to carving on river is 3 kilometres and hiking through jungle and Clif, there are a lot of huge stone block on the hiking way but it is very good to do here .Written August 14, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The stop by this ancient reservoir was a peaceful and pleasant way to conclude our tour of the Ankor Wat area. We were there in the afternoon but our guide informed us that the sunrises over the water can be spectacular. Great to stop and catch your breath after a morning of climbing and walking through the magnificent temples of the area.Written July 19, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The locals go here
To swim and just take it lightly, the water is as it is but it is good to swim in
You can lie in a hammock with a cold drink and do nothing at all for a couple of hoursWritten June 2, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This river that snakes through Siem Reap is a peaceful place in a bustling city. A great place to wander along and people watch, there are plenty of refreshment and food stalls to enjoy as well as areas to rest. One great thing about this river is the bridges that cross the river. They are only short but picturesque and very photogenic.Written May 26, 2023
- I went over there and I saw many tourists ( foreigners) as well local tourists enjoyed their relaxations with their families, their groups, their friends, and there are many local fruits for sales and its price is reasonable , tasteful, and sellers are so friendly and also water of Western Baray (Lake) is so clear and there are many boats for waiting the tourists to visit the Western Mebon Temple ( this temple in the middle of lake as in the east and there is 1 pagoda with) and I really like visiting this site and I can look the sunset or sunrise, too. This lake is so attractive with best personal regards from James.Written July 23, 2013
Frequently Asked Questions about Siem Reap
- These are the best places for budget-friendly bodies of water in Siem Reap:See more budget-friendly bodies of water in Siem Reap on Tripadvisor