- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
Fun & Games
Fun & Games
4 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- On our last day in Siem Reap we had some time to kill before we needed to go to the airport. Was a really hot day and we didn't really want to spend too long outside, we had done all the temples and markets so we were struggling until we came across this place on trip advisor. Absolutely brilliant. You get a private room suitable for 1-5 people and a choice of like 1000 movies, both English and foreign. We also ordered 2 popcorn and a drink for $5 in total, and the portion was huge! The room had a nice sofa and footrests with pillows a large projector screen and good aircon. If you're expecting surround sound or picture quality like the odeon or cineworld back home then you'll be disappointed. But for $5 per person, you can't really go wrong. Definitely recommend here if you need to kill some time or want to do something out of the heat!Written May 25, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Went to fill in an afternoon of time and saw 'Bumblebee'. Tickets were $3.50usd each and included 3d glasses. Film was in english (look for OV - original voice on advertising to be sure). Cinema was small but spaced, sound and screen were great. Seats reclined and were comfy. Looks like it has just had a renovation. Worth going if you need to fill in some time or want to catch the latest blockbuster.Written December 28, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Saw a 3D movie : Jumanji: The Next Level at Legend at Heritage Walk (Heritage Walk is the name of a mall in Siem Reap, near Grand Hotel d’ Angkor). Every country we visited, we tried to catch a movie and we did that in Ho Chi Minh City and St Petersburg last year, unless time didn’t allow us to.
We saw the posh “Gold Class” waiting area on our left while walking to the Box Office of Legend Heritage.
3D movie at USD3.50 on a Sunday (22 Dec 2019) by Singapore standard, it was a steal!
Seats were new and comfortable.
We all had to stand up for Cambodian National Anthem before screening of movie started.Written December 29, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Siem Reap
- These places are best for movie theaters in Siem Reap:See more movie theaters in Siem Reap on Tripadvisor