Speciality & Gift Shops • Paint & Pottery Studios
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 39
What travelers are saying
- We just visited the centre to do some shopping and had a short tour of the centre. We had been to a few restaurants in Phnom Penh that had served food on plates from Khmer ceramics.The products are beautifully made and there is a huge variety of items for purchase. I could have happily bought half the shop but apparently airlines have some weight limits!Written December 22, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Excellent way to spend an hour or two. 14 hole course with various designs to test any crazy golf pro.
Free Wifi, Darts board, and food/drink availableWritten January 18, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Yes it was fun, the entire $120 was spent in say 80 seconds. We both took about 40 seconds each to fire 30 rounds (a clip) each.
Expensive yes, but we were looking to shoot something a bit automatic...M16? Yes M4? yes!
Ticked off the list of military, anti-personnel weapons a civilian can fire, for giggles.
We shot paper targets, it was in and out, with three instructors close by at all time.
People complain about the barrels being pinned down, but really, those things have a bit of recoil and I reckon if you were unfamiliar with the weapon, it'd make your shoot the roof etc.
So good call gents, safety first.
Rocket launcher...yeah $410...if only I had that loose change...
Still, it was good fun!Written April 10, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Went to fill in an afternoon of time and saw 'Bumblebee'. Tickets were $3.50usd each and included 3d glasses. Film was in english (look for OV - original voice on advertising to be sure). Cinema was small but spaced, sound and screen were great. Seats reclined and were comfy. Looks like it has just had a renovation. Worth going if you need to fill in some time or want to catch the latest blockbuster.Written December 28, 2018
- We had cocktails at Wild nearby and then stopped here at our daughter’s insistence. She adored it and declared it the best thing she’s done this holiday.
The dogs are in a pen and the kids can go in and play with them. Cost was US$2. Is supervised by a staff member. The dogs were little toy ones and completely clean and totally super-cute. We sat at a table and played Jenga while we waited. Coffee machine was broken so had an iced tea macchiato (US$4). Never had one before and will probably never have another one but it was quite delicious. This was the only drink on offer, maybe could offer something else for the kids, like water or fruit shakes.Written January 10, 2019
- Fantastic value for money and something different to do in town. The owners are lovely, My daughter had funWritten September 1, 2016
- Had a brilliant time making soap here! The hosts are lovely, we arrived and they talked us through every step of the process and we got to choose what we wanted in the soap. We then had a tour of the shop while they got our work table ready. They helped us with the whole process and I cannot wait to see what our soaps look like tomorrow! Was also really interesting to hear about how they are helping the local community. They are doing a great job out here and I would really recommend going to make some handmade soaps!Written February 16, 2020
- Coming from a gun averse nation, it was fun for me to shoot an automatic rifle. Despite the high cost, I think it was worth the time as I doubt I will ever shoot one again, and they are happy to let you pose for photos after as well. However, even a novice knows that when a gun jams multiple times it means it is not well maintained...Written January 15, 2023
- Saw a 3D movie : Jumanji: The Next Level at Legend at Heritage Walk (Heritage Walk is the name of a mall in Siem Reap, near Grand Hotel d’ Angkor). Every country we visited, we tried to catch a movie and we did that in Ho Chi Minh City and St Petersburg last year, unless time didn’t allow us to.
We saw the posh “Gold Class” waiting area on our left while walking to the Box Office of Legend Heritage.
3D movie at USD3.50 on a Sunday (22 Dec 2019) by Singapore standard, it was a steal!
Seats were new and comfortable.
We all had to stand up for Cambodian National Anthem before screening of movie started.Written December 29, 2019
- Where else can you shoot M16 and M4s
The price was good with $60 US for 30 rounds for one so $120 for both .
To hold and see these weapons was crazy , it is in the military camp so it was manned very well !
About 20 min outta town by tut tut , was a good ride , till you hit the dirt road .. tut tut driver said we had a dancing taxi 😂😂😂 if you are a shooter and enjoy this , then definitely a good arvo out ..
just be very respectful!Written April 8, 2019
- From some the country's wildlife to historical replicas and bizarre trick-eyes, it offers a variety of attractions to interest the young and old. A must-do, for a change to the usual Temple tours.Written July 16, 2015
Frequently Asked Questions about Siem Reap
- These are the best places for kid-friendly fun & games in Siem Reap:See more fun & games for kids in Siem Reap on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly fun & games in Siem Reap:See more budget-friendly fun & games in Siem Reap on Tripadvisor