- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
14 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- I had such a wonderful experience this morning with a sunrise yoga class and massage. The class was great and the setting incredible - so special to practice with the sun rising. The massage afterwards was also wonderful. I was very well cared for from beginning to end, I am so glad I got to have this unique experience while in Siem Reap.Written January 15, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The words I’m about to write are truly from the heart. There are many defining moments one will experience throughout their life journey, but few reach the level of truly being life changing. My experience at the Wayist Spiritual Center in Siem Reap is one of those moments. It forever changed me. The spiritual healing and guidance I received from both Adele and Jean gave my life purpose. Now I can finally say with confidence that I understand the true purpose of life and my part in it. They have shown me the Way. The life I had before had many moments of joy and I’m grateful for it. The life I lead now has a higher purpose, and while the journey is not all a bed of roses, Jean and Adele, through their wise counsel and genuine love, makes me unafraid to embrace whatever comes my way. Life is a School, I’ve now come to realize because of my experience at the retreat, and this awareness makes every moment or experience a teachable moment, a moment that has a lesson to be learned and wisdom to be gained. Thank you Jean and Adele for opening my eyes to the spiritual path, to the Way, and arming me with the tools to help me navigate this earth school with the ultimate goal to grow day by day until one day, my soul will be ready to be with the angels having graduated from this school of life. Love and blessings.Written May 8, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Prasad was a wonderful teacher. Very attentive and responsive to me and my needs. I wish I could have visited again.
I highly recommend taking a class with him while in Siem Reap!Written November 27, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I was impressed by the massage therapist’s technique and precision. In addition they were perceptive by paying attention to detail and the customers needs. They make you feel at ease and allow you to relax during g your treatment.
I was a return customer and highly recommend this spa to anyone who enjoys a good professional massage.
Thank you Memoriia Spa for your excellent service
I highlyWritten February 26, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- After coming for a retreat 8 months ago, I knew I needed to come learn more. It was like returning home. Krishna and Bhawani are the greatest and kindest people, they made me feel right at home again. It was wonderful to be able to return to learn more from Krishna. He is so knowledgeable and has a great way of communicating information. Having spent a longer time there, I also learned some great cooking techniques from Bhawani that I am already using at home! I really cannot say enough good things about the teacher training. It was great to learn the theory of meditation and yoga, and what authentic yoga really is. It was also helpful to be able to practice and ask questions so I know I will be able to teach with confidence. I am so excited to be able to use this knowledge in my life and career.Written January 22, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I just completed my 200hrs TTC with Tavoos and would like to extend a big THANK YOU for three wonderful, intense and rewarding weeks! Very experienced and approachable yoga teachers who taught us so much about yoga- ourselves- life... and who inspired confidence throughout the training.
Very friendly and helpful staff, great accommodation, and amazing vegan food.
Also, knowing that a TTC with Tavoos means giving back to the local community is definitely an asset.
Can only recommend and hope to be back for a follow-up soon!Written March 2, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Teacher Thomas is the real deal. He has years and years of experience in teaching yoga, tai chi and qigong. I joined one of his week long retreats and could not have been happier. I left feeling stronger and more confident. Thanks Thomas.Written March 21, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Found this spot when visiting the Made In Cambodia market and knew I had to come back and do a class. I did an evening NIA class - a class I'd never done before but it was the only time I could fit a class in. Everyone here was so friendly and welcoming and I loved the class. The space is beautiful and I would recommend to anyone visiting Siem Reap. So sad I didn't get to do some more classes!Written March 4, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I went to a dew different classes while in Siem Reap, namely the basics class, hatha flow, meditation and an advanced workshop. All classes were very well taught and suitable for all levels (I've been practicing yoga for a few years but the boyfriend did his first ever class here and we both enjoyed it). They have blocks and belts, towels and excellent mats, always a small group, and a nice spacious studio where it's fine to practice yoga - even on a hot day. Extra plus points on being so relaxed about walk in guests!Written July 17, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Beautiful wooden yoga studio surrounded by a lush tropical garden. A very peaceful and atmospheric place to do yoga. Very reasonable price, great teacher. Use a tuk tuk to get there as further out near the river. Would highly recommend.Written June 12, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Samadhi Yogashala & Wellness Centre is on the outskirts of town and a great place to go to delve deeper into your yoga practice. The retreat was amazing and enabled me to connect with myself and completely disconnect from technology, work and the stressors of everyday life. 8 days of yoga, spa and holistic treatments left me feeling calm and peaceful and Stephanie and Richard are amazing instructors!Written November 13, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Siem Reap
- These are the best places for budget-friendly yoga & pilates in Siem Reap:See more budget-friendly yoga & pilates in Siem Reap on Tripadvisor