What travelers are saying
- The words I’m about to write are truly from the heart. There are many defining moments one will experience throughout their life journey, but few reach the level of truly being life changing. My experience at the Wayist Spiritual Center in Siem Reap is one of those moments. It forever changed me. The spiritual healing and guidance I received from both Adele and Jean gave my life purpose. Now I can finally say with confidence that I understand the true purpose of life and my part in it. They have shown me the Way. The life I had before had many moments of joy and I’m grateful for it. The life I lead now has a higher purpose, and while the journey is not all a bed of roses, Jean and Adele, through their wise counsel and genuine love, makes me unafraid to embrace whatever comes my way. Life is a School, I’ve now come to realize because of my experience at the retreat, and this awareness makes every moment or experience a teachable moment, a moment that has a lesson to be learned and wisdom to be gained. Thank you Jean and Adele for opening my eyes to the spiritual path, to the Way, and arming me with the tools to help me navigate this earth school with the ultimate goal to grow day by day until one day, my soul will be ready to be with the angels having graduated from this school of life. Love and blessings.Written May 8, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great classes and had 2 excellent 1:1 sessions. Welcoming to all levels, and there's some impressive fighters training there. Good coaching & reliable schedule.Written May 28, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I wish to compliment all the staff members at this hotel. The reception staff the staff in the restaurant and all the managers are so friendly welcoming and polite. However I have to single out one Manager who is really exceptional . Her name is Judy and she looks after all the needs of the group's we bring to this hotel. She is a credit to herself and to the Hotel for her professionalism ,care and concern and for her attention to detail. As a result all of f our clients are over the moon with the services offered and the wonderful welcome she gives us plus all of the team .
If you are visiting Siem Reap do not miss an opportunity to either stay here or come and enjoy the facilities of the superb spa plus the creation of the wonderful dishes by the great chefs and staff in the various restaurants.
Aideen HigginsWritten January 31, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Johny is a legend
He saw in me things I never knew : lack of mobility in hip and shoulder
Mercy brings an atmosphere that helps u getting better
Absolutely recommendedWritten October 30, 2023
- A fantastic hotel. The reception staff, concierge and restaurant staff were all incredibly friendly and helpful. We were very pleased with our overall stay.Written February 23, 2020
- I like the massage here. I tried several in siem reap and I found this is so good that they know where is my “painful” points. Love it and wanna to come here again.Written March 7, 2020
- Good gym. Selection of equipment is fine. Western prices. Bit cheapskate with the aircon. Free water fountain. Coffee shop on site, aircon and good prices for healthy foods and coffee. No discount for over 60's or reduced rate for retirees. Yearly discounts if renewed on your birthday. Good parking options.Written September 16, 2023
- I walked in for a massage session so i am rating it accordingly.
At the entrance desk, you can book and arrange for the massage service and immediately he can provide you a masseur.
The masseur was ok but didn’t asked if the pressure was okay or not. Nevertheless, it was good enough to relax you.
Place was clean and quiet.
It would be nice if there is some sort of interaction or communication between client and the masseur....at least to know or understand more of what the client needs.
Nevertheless, I will give this spa another chance...it shows promise but i don’t know if it will live to my expectations on my next visit.Written June 20, 2018
- After coming for a retreat 8 months ago, I knew I needed to come learn more. It was like returning home. Krishna and Bhawani are the greatest and kindest people, they made me feel right at home again. It was wonderful to be able to return to learn more from Krishna. He is so knowledgeable and has a great way of communicating information. Having spent a longer time there, I also learned some great cooking techniques from Bhawani that I am already using at home! I really cannot say enough good things about the teacher training. It was great to learn the theory of meditation and yoga, and what authentic yoga really is. It was also helpful to be able to practice and ask questions so I know I will be able to teach with confidence. I am so excited to be able to use this knowledge in my life and career.Written January 22, 2020
- The Spa staff from the front reception with Chiva and the masseuse were exceptional. We were greeted with a special local tea and foot bath, followed by the best back massage I have ever had, and I have had many before. Afterwards some lovely ginger tea and banana crisps. What a lovely experience, only sad I didn’t have time to have many more treatments before I left.Written November 26, 2019
- Great gym with a top class instructor, lovely cafe in the garden for a smoothie after the class! Would definitely recommend well worth the visit, made to feel very welcomeWritten November 1, 2023
- This gym is clean and big, but really expensive and the trainer working not professional. They always flirting with the young girls and making pictures or videos from the classes or exercise by the machines without questioning. This is an no go, I cannot accept this and thats the reason for this negaive review.Written October 13, 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Siem Reap
- These are the best places for couples seeking health/fitness clubs & gyms in Siem Reap:See more health/fitness clubs & gyms for couples in Siem Reap on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly health/fitness clubs & gyms in Siem Reap:See more budget-friendly health/fitness clubs & gyms in Siem Reap on Tripadvisor