- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
45 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 45
What travelers are saying
- Easily one of the best Reggae bars I’ve ever been to.
Definitely #1 in Siem Reap or all of Cambodia even.
Great decor. They stick to Reggae music all night. Free and open place where you can express yourself and just have a time.
Owner JD is a solid guy. True and honest. A real person.
Personally. My favorite bar in Siem Reap.
One love. Jah bless. I n I. Irie Irie.Written March 8, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- One of the most chillest spots I’ve been to around the world. Highly recommend for a good atmosphere. Awesome owner, takes good care of his customers and the place passes the vibe check.Written January 12, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- As a solo traveller this bar was a hidden gem. Everything about my visit was truly incredible, the bar has an intimate setting which made it easier for the guests to talk to each other and meet new people. The host was very friendly and gave me the best recommendations. Not to forget, the cocktails are to die for. They have a promotion running every night, highly recommend this place!Written March 23, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Visited Up2U a few times in Siem Reap. Enjoyed the hospitality from the owner and staff there, very welcoming. Plenty of games to play and super cheap drinks, what more can you ask for. Cheers guys 😜Written March 10, 2020
- Amazing! Group of 12 friends went and had a great experience. Staff very welcoming and nice. Service was spot on. The food was unbelievable recommended to anyone that hits siem reap an over all amazing experience.Written July 19, 2021
- A peaceful retreat not far from the busy & noisy bars.
Something a bit different
Nibbles provided with every drinks round, a nice little touch
If you're eating & drinking in the area - definitely seek it outWritten February 3, 2021
- We stumbled across this place on a random wander through siem reap, Krisna called out to come try a drink and we did..the next 4 cocktails were some of the best I have ever tasted! Tom yum soup as a cocktail..WTF I hear you sat but just do it! The craziest taste explosion drink ever!
Every drink after that was recommended by Kris and nothing disappointed, even the crazy ass decision to end the night with a shot ☺️☺️🍹🍹
THE best cocktail ever, just make sure you get a seat at the bar so you can join in the major partyWritten March 8, 2022
- This place is a good representation of what pub street is about, we came here nearly every night we were in Siem Reap.
Happy hour was the main attraction, 50 cents for a beer and you could pre order drinks at the happy hour price.
Service was always friendly and quick, can get busy and very very noisy.Written March 4, 2020
- Great people with a great atmosphere. It was my birthday and as soon as they found out i got a free drink and the whole bar was singing for me.
People are very friendly, prices are very good and music is great! More quiet and laid back than the crowded pub street.
10/10Written July 19, 2019
- I really love that place!
Good atmosphere, music and the show is amazing! The dancers all very talented🤌🏻 Dope outfits and performances!
Lovely people to talk to, you feel very safe and sound ^^
Nice to have a LGBTIQ+ bar here in siem reap!
Staff is also very friendly ;)
You should definitely visit!Written June 24, 2022
- Right from the partially hidden door disguised as a painting, this intimate bar is full of surprises. The cocktails are without question, the best I’ve had in Siem Reap period. We have been here for 4 years now. The atmosphere is warm and cosy with throwback mixes or on occasion, live Khmer music! I am certain to return, as will you after your first visit...Written September 2, 2020
- It is a place to be after 11pm, friendly crowded, some games to play. All around, the place to be for late nights. Noemie was a great host !!Written February 1, 2020
- Went out to pub street to celebrate my birthday and we ended up here a couple of hours after they gave of flyers. Wouldnt have noticed this bar if it was not because of the staff handing out flyers on the streets. It was so cool that we came back the following day and the day after because this rooftop bar simply has the nicest vibe with it’s decor and especially the type of music they’re playing. The vibe was young and the bartenders were nice.Written February 11, 2020
- I think I sat down here every night of my holiday. Theres a live act (solo or duet) every night and each time they were very good.
A dollar for a beer and you can sit and listen to the acts.
The bar is close to Pub St, so very convenient.
Great bar, great staff, great crowd.Written March 12, 2020
- HOS is the only physical shelter in Siem Reap and the only vegan and farmed animal sanctuary in Cambodia. They are a must-see on your trip. They're doing phenomenal work and they need our support to continue. They are drastically under-funded but taking care of 100+ animals. Highly recommended!Written March 1, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Siem Reap
- These are the best hidden gems for bars & clubs in Siem Reap:See more hidden gem bars & clubs in Siem Reap on Tripadvisor