- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
7 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Three is a face in the rock, can you find it? Rock climbing, rock collecting, sunset gorgeous! Picnic area and bathrooms on-siteWritten August 8, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had visited many falls over the weekend but my husband and I agreed this was our favorite. Worth the short walk.Written August 29, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Stopped by on a whim to see what types of antiques were there. The owner was helpful and knowlegable. Although we weren't planning to buy anything that particular day, she provided advise that I felt I could trust. So we'll be back.Written June 26, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great service. Had a wonderful time! This rental service makes it easy for you and leaves you nothing to worry about! Easy river to do for my parents who were first timers.
It even down poured for a few minutes and we still had a blast!Written August 22, 2021
- What a wonderful day! we rented canoes and paddled the Au Train river. it was a beautiful way to spend a day in this lovely area! highly recommendWritten May 27, 2021
- Had a great experience fishing on their brand new boat. The afternoon that we went out we were just slaying the fish. Then we went back to our cozy cabins, bring a Sweatshirt or light jacket with you it gets a little chilly that far owed on the big lake.Written July 19, 2022
- Great place to rent kayaks. Friendly and helpful. Cost is about average for the area. The equipment could be up kept a little better like foot pegs and seats checked for breakage and wear before the next launches. Shuttle drivers were friendly and helpful. The river is a nice easy paddle with a sandy bottom and lots of places to stop and get out and enjoy the water. Kayaking from the Riverside Bridge to the Doucette Bridge is a great day. We did the extended trip to Lake Superior. Although it made our day longer, it was also a lot more of straight paddling, windy and not very scenic. We would have enjoyed it much more without the extended trip. At Lake Superior, there is no clear place where you are supposed to get out and leave the kayaks, there is a sandy hill to climb up and you have to park your vehicle along the roadside. All in all, it was a great day, and we would definitely do it again if we are in the area.Written January 8, 2021