Summer heat and Malls of Dubai, a never ending love story. So Dubai Festival City Mall, what do you have to offer
1. Thumbs up : If you are on a shopping spree this is the place. From all Brands (even Brands for Less) to Hypermarkets (Carrefour, Lulu) to Ikea to everything you want. If you are a foodie from every fast food joint you can think of to some fine dining. (Cheesecake factory, Nando, Chillis etc etc. Spoilt for choices. Gosh, I wanted to dine 4- 5 times in one night)
2. Thumbs Down : Won't go nitpicking. Festival City you are spared here, Although a better attraction for kids would be ideal (Fabyland sucks and Bounce is overrated) DFC you need to pick your game up here
3. Wow Factor : Light and Sound Show was good. So much to shop and dine makes time (and also money) fly.
4. Dial M for Money : Here you can spend a fortune on useless things but also can get some steal deals. (I ended up doing both and my wallet was in tears). There are so may attractive places to shop and dine, so beware. You have been warned
5. 5point Experience Gauge : This place is worth spending a sunday evening. Shop, dine and play (give us better playing options DFC, do you hear).
My rating : Go, get it