What travelers are saying
- Went desert cycling with 3 other friends. We rented bikes at the trek bicycle store . Staff are well informed and helpful. Bring enough water for the track. The views of the desert and little wildlife are breathtaking. I recommend to bring a friend as it’s a long way and no human settlements there.Written September 21, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- 5point Review
Activity Duration: 1 to 3 hours
UAE is a desert country, but you have to drive away from the cities to actually see the desert. Amidst the never-ending puzzle of zigzagging roads and towering skyscrapers, you can find some beautiful (and mostly huge) public parks, constructed by Dubai Parks Authorities. A big thumbs up to the Government for first conceptualizing and developing these parks and then maintaining them in these harsh climates in an immaculate manner. Now here are my 5-Pointers on some of the best Dubai parks. Dubai might not have a Central Park like New York, but there are many alternatives in different areas for some fun-filled picnics. (These parks might not be big enough attractions for tourists, but they are sure shot life savers for the residents)
1. The Good: Good Size, (Good enough for a 20-minute walk around the pond). Well-built walking and cycling area. Very well Maintained. There is a Children's play area, an Open Gym, and volleyball courts (available for booking)
2. The Not-so-Good: Maybe the pond needs a little maintenance and more water
3. The WoW Factor: It is located in an area that is full of families with young kids due to lots of schools around this place. This beautiful pond and the park around it serve as lifesavers for these families. Kids can play, and adults can have a walk, run or just sit on the green grass and relax.
4. Money Matters: Entrance is free. You can have BR shakes or have some snacks in the cafeteria near the gate, or order food from an app and have a proper picnic on the grass banks.
5. The 5-Point Experience: I have a great view of this pond and park from my balcony, so it is close to my house and heart. A nice place to chill around and have fun with kids. Well-built and maintained. When we have nothing to do at home, Pond Park is our destination.
Visit 5pointreview.com for more such precise 5-Pointers from UAE and around the worldWritten June 9, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- BIKEON Great place. Very good service (especially Estha & Emanuel). Just few minutes away from downtown, there is two routes to choose from - 2KM or 9KM. Rent bike, neither you like to relax in the night ride or do some good training. Truly recommend. Loved the night ride, were is quiet, peaceful, sky full of stars to enjoy the ride Thank you P.s. Recommend very yummy hot chocolate cake with scoop of ice cream and fresh made lemon mintWritten August 10, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Dubai
- These experiences are best for biking trails in Dubai:
- Dubai: Red Dunes ATV, Sandsurf, Camels, Stargazing & 5* BBQ at Al Khayma Camp™️
- Dubai Desert Safari Dune Bashing,ATV opt, Camel Ride,Shows,Dinner
- Desert Safari With BBQ Dinner, Quad Bike And Camel Ride Experience from Dubai
- Dubai: Red Dunes Desert Safari, Sandsurf, Camels & Quad Bike Option
- Dubai Self-drive Quad Bike, Sand Boarding, Camel Ride and Refreshments