Types of Attractions
Nature & Parks
Nature & Parks
What travelers are saying
- Tall buildings with different architecture and cleanliness was eye catching. Dubai government do truly amazing job at keeping the city bright and clean. Had a good time walking around with friendsWritten November 24, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were in Dubai for vacation and went to the Dubai Marina Yacht Club specifically to exchange burgees. I don't remember the names of the three ladies who were in the front office, but all of them were very friendly and helpful. We exchanged our burgees and then we had a lovely lunch in the restaurant.
I can't say enough about how friendly everyone was and how warmly we were welcomed. They honor reciprocity and the club is stunning with fabulous facilities. The Dubai Marina Yacht Club burgee is now being proudly flown in the Lewes Yacht Club in Lewes, DE.Written October 29, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This a beautiful spot to take pictures, have a walk, a run, to sit and think, to do some activities or go eat! Has lots of beautiful architectural elements and lights! You can observe expensive yachts to normal boats parked or passing by! Was worth checking out!Written November 5, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A new neighborhood, very nice. There are many restaurants where you can stop. Or, you can simply walk along the beautifully landscaped promenade. A simple way to get there by public transport is by metro to the Creek station and then by an abra from al Jaddaf Marine Station.Written November 3, 2023
- One of the best yacht service provider. Thanks for the Services Monaliza Leisure. Budget friendly, friendly staffs, Quality foodsWritten March 16, 2022
- It is more than one place
Terminal 2 for bigger ships cruises
With huge hall and duty free
Hard rock shop
Costa shopWritten October 18, 2023
- We went on a luxurious yacht ride for one of my friend's birthday. It was an unforgettable 5 hour experience that we took from Dubai Harbour, setting sail to the Burj Al Arab and back while stopping at Atlantis, The Palm on the way back. It was a great get together filled with sun, music, drinks, and food. A very organised cruise voyage while seeing the sights on the way. Dubai HarbourWritten October 2, 2023
- Very bad with all the staff of the Marina changing words by the second. Place is beautiful but do not recommend as from the marina manager to harbor master are not professionalWritten October 16, 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Dubai
- These are the best places for couples seeking marinas in Dubai:See more marinas for couples in Dubai on Tripadvisor