Sports Complexes • Adrenaline & Extreme Tours
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
26 places sorted by traveler favorites
Sports Camps & Clinics • Sports Complexes
Oud Metha (Al Nasr)
What travelers are saying
- This review is for the outdoor track.
The track: One of the best karting tracks in the world at 1.2km long with a nice structure that is changed during weekly ironman events.
The karts: Generally good but if an occasional issue happens the staff are understanding and help you pick a kart that suits you best
Skill requirement: The track is enjoyed by many newcomers as well as seasoned riders, if you want to go up against strong opponents I suggest attending weekly ironman event that lasts 1 hour.
Pricing: A single session costs 145 AED however there are bunch of promotions
Weekday Monday - 145AED for 2 runs
Any other weekday - 290 for 3 runs
Weekends and holidays - 270 for 2 runs
The pricing may seem expensive to some but keep in mind that it's a very large outdoor track and sessions are 15 minutes each as opposed to the usual 7min
Duration: A single session is 15 minutes and I think most people will feel fulfilled and slightly worn out (and very very sweaty) after 2 sessions.
However I have liked this track so much I came here almost everyday for almost a week and on my last day in Dubai drove 6 times (1.5 hours)
Amenities: Changing rooms are average, reception has reasonably priced cold drinks and water. Queue times very minimal.
A special thank you to supervisor Amal (a short bold guy usually found popping up everywhere 😊) - a very chill and helpful dude.Written July 8, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Experiencing Ice in desert with warm welcoming staff and coaches . No one should miss this attraction, Visit and Experience ice skating and most important dont miss the snow fall !!!!!! 5 star ✨️Written July 24, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- An amazing place with a huge olympic pool with a capacity of over 15 thousand people. If you like swimming, that's the place for youWritten August 9, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The Al Maktoum stadium in Oud Metha is home to the local Al Nasr football club. The stadium, which had a traditional layout, was completely refurbished and is now, an amazing place to watch football in.
The stadium has a distinctive architecture, which reminded me of the Allianz Arean, the home stadium of Bayern Munich. The seating was comfortable and with a capacity of 26,000, it is possible the biggest football stadium in Dubai. One can get a clear view of the pitch from every seat and there are no pillars obstructing one's view either.
The stadium was one of the venues for the 2019 AFC Asian Cup as well as hosted English side, Arsenal, for a friendly. It's the best football stadium in Dubai, without a doubt and is worth going here to see a game. It's a short walk from the Oud Metha Metro Station.Written February 14, 2020
- This was our 10th dive , such a unique experience .
Friendly staff and great orientation for conditions of sea and surrounding elements of dive .
Proper equipment along with great weather and under stream water .
We dived for ship wreck (Dara) at 21 meter depth for 45 min , good visibility made it perfect dive . Although very strong current in the depth was undergoing but we were briefed and able to handle it .
I recommend it to diversWritten September 26, 2018
- Its a little gem tucked in one corner of Deira Corniche - 9.8km from city centre.
Its a great leisure place for both youngsters and adult. For me it's just a right size to have a quiet , enjoyable fun with your friends and family.
If you get hungry from your activity - a supermarket, ice cream parlor, delicatessen, pizza place and even a fine dining Japanese Restaurant is just around the corner.
I am 46 years old and I tried ice skating for the first time to pass some time one afternoon of 11th September. Thankful to the assistance of Ms. Ailyn for giving me a short instruction on how to move about my way on the ice. Mr. Claude was kind enough to give me a few insights about ice skating as well.
I enjoyed this experience and I am contemplating on trying this more often and even get a few lessons soon!Written September 12, 2021
- It's an amazing club. The staff is very friendly and the padel courts are very good. Furthemore, while you're playing you get a great view of dubai. 100% recommended to play there.Written July 5, 2020
- From the website I expected the venue to be a "spit and sawdust" kind of place. I was very pleasantly surprised by how bright, airy and clean it is. It feels a lot more like a boutique boxing venue.
Expect an intense workout and shaking muscles mixed in with hip hop music to really get you in the zone. Morning classes tend to have smaller group sizes so are slightly better for beginners needing more attention.
You can purchase water/hand wraps/gloves on site (to own). There are also gloves available for use free of charge. Bring a towel with you.Written October 20, 2015
- Feels like a slice of America... great vibe and energy... genuine and experienced staff... top notch equipmentWritten January 13, 2020
- This was the first time for me trying climbing, the instructor was very good and encouraging, the staff were very accommodating. This is a great activity for all ages and any experience level or none!Written June 5, 2022
- This place is amazing
Clean, beautiful easy access
Here has the best tennis courts in dubai.
I recommend for everyoneThe best part of my experience was
When I knew this place. Team very professional 👏
There indoor tennis very beautiful, lovelyWritten November 7, 2021
- Tennis 360 is a coaching centre for lawn tennis, which is located right next to the Meydan racecourse, home of the Dubai World Cup of horse racing. It's just another coaching centre with many kids coming here to sharpen their skills. The venue allows for coaching during the day and evenings, though is not that well-advertised and hence, is not too popular either.Written October 8, 2019
- We come here to ply football weekly the prices are good and the place is great. There are no showers but the toilets are relatively cleanWritten November 6, 2019
- I am one of the client who has only superlative feedback regarding the IFly experience! Starting with the staff from the counter, manager and the flying instructor everyone was extremely nice, professional and helpful. I had an issue regarding my booking which was my fault, but the manager was extremely understanding and gave me a good rate to keep getting the best out of this experience.
The flight instructor, Surendra is a calm yet strong person who gives you clear instructions and confidence during the flight. With young kids or adults he know very well how to assist and encourage in order to have dynamic and enjoyable flight
I recommend him so much if you want to have a unforgettable experience at the iFly Dubai.
Overall i would comeback here as my level of satisfaction is at the best!
Thank you 😊Written July 26, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Dubai
- These are the best places for kid-friendly sports complexes in Dubai:See more sports complexes for kids in Dubai on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking sports complexes in Dubai:See more sports complexes for groups in Dubai on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for sports complexes in Dubai:See more sports complexes for adrenaline seekers in Dubai on Tripadvisor