Sports Complexes • Adrenaline & Extreme Tours
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
96 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Amusement & Theme Parks • Rides & Activities
Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR)
Escape Games • Game & Entertainment Centers
Jumeirah Lakes Towers (JLT)
Game & Entertainment Centers
Admission tickets from $21.88
Game & Entertainment Centers
Admission tickets from $150.00
Amusement & Theme Parks • Game & Entertainment Centers
Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR)
Showing results 1-30 of 96
What travelers are saying
- I've taken my children to the Dubai Indoor Kartdrome several times and they love it.
First, there's an awesome laser tag experience which the parents can participate in - it feels so good to shoot (laser shoot) your annoying kids and blow off steam.
Second, there's a simulation racing experience, similar to an arcade, where kids get to drive and race each other.
As for the actual karting experience, it's why we keep coming back. Every session begins with a video where they explain all the rules and demonstrate how to use the karts. I haven't tried it as kids and adults go on different sessions, but my kids always have an amazing time.
PS: kids under 7 years old are not allowed, and no pre-booking is required.Written May 23, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The Children's City is a fun place for kids & located within the Creek Park close to the Dolphanarium. We had 2 kids with us who really enjoyed at this place.Written March 14, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Absolutely loved it. I went with my husband to dreamscape twice: for 'Alien Zoo' and 'Curse of the Lost Pearl'. Both of them are really cool. We had an amazing experience.Next time I will be in Mall of the Emirates definitely will go there again to see 'The Blue'. I hope they will add more adventures.It cost about 157 AED for 2 but it worth it. I think they can have up till 6 people for each adventure but they don't mix groups which was really good. It took us about 5-7 minutes to listen to instructions and to wear equipment and adventure was about 7-10 min. max but its enough to have fun. Staff was very friendly. Definitely recommend to everybody it doesn't mater what age you are.Written April 8, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Amazing experience at Inflight Dubai.
Excellent, friendly and professional assistance from Ahmed at Inflight. Ahmed was patient and kind and helped to make the experience very memorable for my wife and I.
Definitely worth trying.Written February 2, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We went in a big group of friends and had the best time. Our host was excellent and the room was great too, slightly tricky but our host gave us hints when needed.
Highly recommend!Written April 15, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Booked on Friday. It was packed but the team were really nice and efficient. First flight was to get used and last 1min and second one was 2min . Had a chance to experiment up and down with instructor. They got you all gear up with helmets, mask and glasses. Really worth it.Written May 7, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Good Variety of rooms. Beet to 2 now and both very enjoyable. Id recommend highly and i look forward to trying the remaining room.Written May 30, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- My daughter has been going to Bounce Junior Jumpers at Al Quoz since she was able to at 2yo. She now has mini Bounce squad lessons every weekend as well. She absolutely loves it the staff are so friendly and make her feel so welcome that she asks to go to “jump-jump” almost every day. I can’t recommend them highly enough.Written February 14, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Kids live the activities. Staff are so friendly. Missing the pizza activity and milkshake.
Good for 3 year olds they can do shopping work in the hotel clean windows ride on the ambulance and many other activities.
Always looking forward to coming backWritten April 2, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Booked a birthday party, service was great from booking to ending the day, welcoming on arrival, very helpful, polite and organised and the kids had a great time!
In addition, to this we unfortunately lost some birthday cash during the event. Xstrike not only found the lost bag/cash, but called every party they had that day to find who it belonged to, and subsequently returned the cash to our daughter the next day. Honest, professional and trustworthy!
Would recommend Xstrike to anyone.Written October 4, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- New experience, I have kids and teenagers all enjoyed smashing , the PC was very hard to smash but good to release the stress specially after school :)Written March 31, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- What an amazing experince i loved it. Amazing place, very unique. Great trainning staff elvan is best. A must try if you love games.Written November 9, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- If you are looking for a family fun adventure also finish a great workout, then this is the place you need to be. Street Maniax is the most popular adventure park in dubai and they follow the safe practices recommended by Dubai Municipality.There are many options of pricing that you can choose from and don't forget to check out Kidzapp for amazing discounts and cash back offers.
Their main attractions or activities are named as Trampoline Parkour, Meltdown, Jump Tower, Ninja Warrior obstacles, Walk the wall, Warped Wall and their mains are Quick Flight and Cable Way.
While placing our personal items on the locker, I did see their professional coaches doing the stunts so easily, but then it's in practical when we do it ha ha ha. Well there's a solution to it, before you go do the activities make sure you get hold of a coach and learn the basics to avoid accidents.
My son didn't leave the Jump Tower, since he could do a somersault and land safely. If to keep a count, more than 25 times he made the jump.
Trampoline Parkour can make you fly around the obstacles and have fun.
Dodge Ball area was my favourite, I could just throw the balls to Zayan and he back to me. I got hit many times lol. Just jump around from one end to other and you could also basket the balls as well.
Meltdown was fun, you need to have patience, timing and precision to jump over the bar.
Ninja Warrior obstacles from outside it looks easy, when it got started it got tougher. Few obstacles I had to skip lol.
Cable way should not be missed, you will have to hold the bar and swing away. Be careful how you land 😅, its soft on the landing area, don't worry on that.
I wanted to point out my son was not scared at all to try most of the activities. And this quick flight is like jumping from three storey building but then you are on a safety rope though. Still to jump from there takes lots of guts, tell you the truth I didn't do it. Hats off to my son for taking that jump.
If you are planning to leave your kids do all the work and only be there as a stand by, then no worries they have a cafe on the first floor. Lots of choices on food and drinks as well.
All in all the experience was great and would definitely go back again. You could also enroll them in their flip academy where they can join from beginner to advanced options. Also every Thursdays they have dj disco night in partnership with original mix djs.Written September 4, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Celebrated a surprise birthday party for me by my friends here in Action Park Dubai. We really enjoyed an action packed paintball and the playground was really cool. You will really get and experience like you're in a counterstrike (real life) 👌 thank you to Ms. Mylene and and Yayu (the Manager not sure about the name) but both of them made sure that my friends get to accomplish the surprise party and I really appreciate it.
Definitely recommended for thrill seekers out there. This is a cool experience 👌Written October 8, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Dubai
- These are the best hidden gems for game & entertainment centers in Dubai:See more hidden gem game & entertainment centers in Dubai on Tripadvisor