- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
10 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- The Dubai Tennis Stadium is the venue for the annual ATP and WTA Dubai Duty Free championships held in February. It's actually part of a complex in Al Garhoud with outer courts and training courts too.
The main stadium is well-covered and comfortable to sit in. Free seating is available for ticket holders. During the remainder of the year, it holds many concerts, which tend to attract large crowds. Next door are the Irish Village and Centyr Village, which offer a number of options for eating and drinking.Written June 19, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I was lucky enough to spend some time at the 7s Stadium facility due to the fact that some of our family lived in Dubai and the kids played for the Dubai Hurricanes.
It was great to be able to get close to the facilities and even get some sneak peeks around the complex.
Very jealous of the facilities that these guys had to train and play ........Written August 7, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This review is about Coca-Cola Arena, huge venue. Located in Dubai at the city walk and close to Dubai Mall, well planned in some parts of it. There is huge parking around the place and entry and exits bit confusing but it can be followed. Parking fee is ridicules for visitors or vendors, I don’t know about the visitors. The seating’s needs to be improved as you can sit very comfortable for long yet its small and narrow even for 5.5Ft person. It can take multiple types of events that is for sure. We went for a live concert and it was ok, yet I believe it can be improved to keep up with the place and brand reputation the sound system its good in some halls and others just cheap fixes Lights also. They don’t allow food and drinks from out and then you have limited choices inside with awkward price giving you no choice. Due to its location you need to be ready for heavy traffic, police giving fines and RTA as well. best go there by bus, Taxi or Metro. Must go place for any tourist or visitor to UAE and if you happen to be in Dubai.Written March 1, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went here for the Backstreet boys concert. The whole security and the crowd management was very well done. The food stalls were a bit on the steep side but I guess that is expected. We were quite far from the main stage, but they did have ample of the screens all over the place which showed the event! Its a good place to go for a concert o.Written April 24, 2018
- The Al Maktoum stadium in Oud Metha is home to the local Al Nasr football club. The stadium, which had a traditional layout, was completely refurbished and is now, an amazing place to watch football in.
The stadium has a distinctive architecture, which reminded me of the Allianz Arean, the home stadium of Bayern Munich. The seating was comfortable and with a capacity of 26,000, it is possible the biggest football stadium in Dubai. One can get a clear view of the pitch from every seat and there are no pillars obstructing one's view either.
The stadium was one of the venues for the 2019 AFC Asian Cup as well as hosted English side, Arsenal, for a friendly. It's the best football stadium in Dubai, without a doubt and is worth going here to see a game. It's a short walk from the Oud Metha Metro Station.Written February 14, 2020
- We went for an IPL match.
There is not a bad seat in the circular stadium and our seats behind the wickets were particularly good.
There were plenty of reasonably priced food and soft drinks on offer, with kiosks inside and vendors coming to around to seats regularly.
As with most sports stadiums, getting away at the end of the match took a while but there was a taxi stand and the taxis did arrive regularly.
A good evening out for a reasonable price.Written September 27, 2021
- We come here to ply football weekly the prices are good and the place is great. There are no showers but the toilets are relatively cleanWritten November 6, 2019