- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
Sights & Landmarks
Sights & Landmarks
17 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- There was very hot but everywhere air condition helped to jeep comfortable, the Trip was very exciting and full of positive expiruencrWritten July 28, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A Holy Place for pray and recite the Gurbani Kirtan. Wonderful experience at this peaceful place. Guru Ka Langer (Free Kitchen) also serving to all.Written April 21, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A very special place
Thank you that I was allowed to visit this wonderful mosque as a non-Muslim.
The many countless handicrafts are terrificWritten January 20, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Ma shaa allah great mosque with great imam voice
, A much needed for the Muslims to pray jummah Friday prayer
We don't have many options in this areaWritten November 21, 2019
- Hindi Lane can be found behind the large Bur Dubai Mosque, between the Hindu temple and the creek.
I was conflicted about coming here, previous reviews about pushy sales people almost put me off but one of my travel guides highly recommended it as a hidden gem. My experience wasn't traumatic like that of others, but I can't recommend it either.
Visiting during Covid, the lane was very quiet and some stores were closed. We saw beautiful flower chains and religious items, but the area was much smaller than we expected and I didn't have the feeling of being transported to India. We were not approached by any shop owners, they were all sitting and looking at their phones (I am not sure if this was due to Covid or not, since sellers in other parts of the city were still very aggressive)
We did feel safe but wouldn't come back.Written May 10, 2021
- As a non Hindu have not been inside the Temples but even from the passageways one can be impressed with the tolerance of Dubai (in Arabia) allowing diverse religious practices. To be told of the tolerance is one thing but to see tolerance in the reality of hundreds of devotees gathering to worship demonstrates true acceptance of others and their beliefs.Written August 17, 2021
- Al Salam Mosque Barsha 2 Dubai. Masha'Allah very beautiful. Magnificent architecture. Women's section available. Spacious parking. Absolutely stunning during the night. Recommended to see if your visiting Dubai. Non-Muslim aren’t allowed to enter the Masjid. You can view and take pictures from the outside.Written May 17, 2022
- I went to observe the Jumait Service Prayer at this mosque on December 13, 2019. I was thrilled by the attendance and Blessed with the Sermon. There was bottle water, which was free to all attendees.Written December 18, 2019
- What an amazing Masjid, Subhanallah.
We went in a Friday for Jumu'ah prayers.
Easy access, ample parking, really friendly congregation, wonderful environment, and the recitation.. the qira'at.... incredible.
There's also a separate ladies prayer area within the Masjid.
Truly recommended... in fact can't recommend enough.Written October 10, 2017
- A very friendly guide told about the mosque and about Islam.
Got answers for all the questions we asked.Written February 27, 2020
- Being living in Dubai, I have seen this side of Dubai as well since Jabel Ali is district of many companiesWritten February 27, 2016
Frequently Asked Questions about Dubai
- These places are best for sacred & religious sites in Dubai:
- Jumeirah Mosque
- Gurunanak Darbar Sikh Temple
- The Al Farooq Omar Bin Al Khattab Mosque And Centre
- Al Rahim Mosque
- Hindi Lane
- These are the best places for budget-friendly sacred & religious sites in Dubai:See more budget-friendly sacred & religious sites in Dubai on Tripadvisor