What travelers are saying
- We absolutely adore spending time at Dolmen Mall with my family because it offers the ultimate combination of exceptional shopping and top-notch entertainment. This mall stands out as a secure haven, thoughtfully adorned to create a delightful ambiance.Written August 18, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Port grand has become one of my favorite places to visit in Karachi I had the most fun. the weather was great and overall a good experience. They have many different types of entertainment for you to enjoy there's a cocert which I really enjoyed and some other things like a local guitar player and like that many different types of things to enjoy. and it's just fun for the whole family highly recommendWritten August 11, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was amazing. The besttt place in Karachi. It covers all age group and is veryy fun. I will definitely visit againWritten December 3, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A journey through time with the vibrant students of Bay View School, discovering the untold stories of Karachi's past.Written October 23, 2023
- Thank you Tanveer for taking me to Mohatta palace.
It was a wonderful experience. Didn't know about this placeWritten October 17, 2022
- It's an amazing place to visit if you are interested in aviation and Pakistan Air Force history. One thing to keep in mind is that you can not enter this place without family. You also have to pay Rs 100 for the entry ticket for 1 adult .Written July 29, 2023
- The addition of lights in 2022 livened up the park. There is a free public restroom at the side of the park closest to the Sindh Club. On Sundays there is a good book fair near the entrance to the hall. Policemen are located at the entrance to the main building until 11 pm each day.Written November 17, 2022
- It is an interesting experience - many vendors plus quad bikes, tuk tuks and camels to ride. The beach is (sadly) quite dirty as people drop their litter and probably wash-up from the sea. The air pollution spoils the views as well. If you are in the area then drop by, but otherwise there must be better placesWritten December 5, 2023
- Amazing Shopping Experience. i found nearly everything i want to have for me prices are reasonable. go shop there.Written November 5, 2020
- I visited this place, its a huge market place with variety of everything, almost every thing is available in a very reasonable price.Written December 30, 2021
- Hawks Bay is one of the main beaches of karachi. From the downtown area it is around 10 plus kilometres. Road condition is not tops but it is doable. The way the beaches work in Karachi is that the coast is lined by private beach huts. So you can own one, borrow from a friend or rent one. The beaches are public so you have to be careful that you are dressed accordingly. Bikinis for females are an absolute no-no. You can play on the sand, enjoy the water or relax in the hut and eat heartily. Remember to take a football, frisbee or cricket apparatus and enjoy. Normally you take food and just eat it there but nowadays some basic restaurants have also opened. Soft drinks can be bought on the way. In case you have availability of power, you can think of staying their overnight. Ample opportunities for a horse or camel ride, monkey, or a snake show also. Relax and enjoy.Written December 16, 2019
- Very interesting and knowledgeable for any age of children.
My son is enjoying it very much and every vacation we must go there.
I think it's the number one point to visit in Karachi with children.Written June 30, 2023
- It's an amazing place to spend a day . It's quite cheap to visit and you only play 180 rupees which includes everything you can visit inside it except boting , you have to pay 50 rupees more for 10 mins round . Overall, it is a good place.Written July 29, 2023
- Amazing architecture. The specially constructed dome with mirrors creates perfect echoes. A must see attraction in Karachi.Written May 31, 2022
- Sometimes, My wife and I go to Hilal Park for our evening walks.
The main problem is that the walkways are concrete paved which supposedly, is not ideal for your knees. Moreover, during peak hours, it is overcrowded with visitors.
The greenery is very refreshing and in general the quality of attendants is quite decent.Written January 15, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Karachi
Karachi Attractions Information
|Friday 2:23 AM|