- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 44
What travelers are saying
- This is marvel of renaissance and baroque architecture. It is way 2 touristic but beautiful. Although the restaurants around the area are expensive, you can buy food from stands and pizzerias in the area and have a snack for a reasonable price. Many of the churches don't charge to get so you can enter enjoy the architecture and paintings that, in the interior, are mostly from the baroque period.Written August 3, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- History, beautiful art and architecture, characterful and defiant. The most beautiful city. Full of delicious food, culture, nature, museums, music - it is a hidden gem.Written May 29, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This place is one of my favorite places in Lviv and it very close to the city center it has a park next t o it where you can also sit and enjoy the glorious viewWritten September 22, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Typical Armenian Church. If you like religious tourism then this is a good place to visit. There is no entry fee.Written July 28, 2021
- Very beautiful nature! This place is calm and charming! I recommend it. But it is still hard to find WC thereWritten January 29, 2020
- Stunning view for amazing Lviv. Worthy just to go and see. Of course crowded place, but for the view is really worthy.Written March 11, 2021
- Armenian Street is full with charm and nice buildings, it is full with joy to walk along the street and enjoy watching shopsWritten May 3, 2020
- This is a beautiful and historic cathedral. We came upon a wedding so were not able to see the full experience.Written June 27, 2021
- I had the good luck of visiting ;Lviv, when the weather was fine and sunny, which helped of course to make this interesting and beauty avenue to impress even more. In the center of it one finds the statue of the poet Taras Shevchenko. At one side Prospekt Svobody is bordered by the old center of town with an impressive backdrop of historical buildings.
It was quite lively, but not too crowded, with people strolling around or sitting on the benches. During my stay I also took the opportunity simply to sit there and relax, enjoying the surroundings.Written April 28, 2019
- I have seen so many churches but It is very big and amazing church in Lviv I have seen before. It was so fantasticWritten May 5, 2021
- I believe this is the only Russian church we could find, not sure of the names since I cannot read the signs. We were looking for a Russian church for my friend who wanted me to purchase an icon for her tough times. We found this one just outside of the town and went into the shop and got our icon and went on our way. No English was spoken and being American, they didn't even atempt.Written August 19, 2019
- It was built by Roman Catholics, it was a Roman Catholic Church for a long time, but now it is a Greek Catholic Church, with new ukrainian language signs inside.Written February 25, 2020
- This area on a long street contains quite a few statues and icons. At one end is the Lviv Opera House which is beautifully lit in the evening. The street boasts bars and restaurants on either side of the busy road.Written December 7, 2019
- Not the easiest place to find but memorable when you do get there.
There was a really helpful, informative English speaking guide available when I arrived and she showed us around the prison. She supplied the historical background to give context to the building and the grimness of its history.
A must visit place if you have any interest in Ukrainian history.Written January 27, 2020
- Stunning place that was holding a service (in english) when we visited. Nice to see the usher was keeping people in line at the back - in a quiet way - so not to disturb.Written December 18, 2019