Architectural Buildings • Religious Sites
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
Sights & Landmarks
Sights & Landmarks
What travelers are saying
- Typical Armenian Church. If you like religious tourism then this is a good place to visit. There is no entry fee.Written July 28, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautiful historical building, previous Gentleman's club, today the house of scientists and museum.
One of the must-visit spots in LvivWritten August 12, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I came to this station at night, an hour before my train departure. Structure is very beautiful looking from outside. Inside everything was a bit different. The hall where you must pay to sit, was almost empty. Second 'free' hall was full of people and there wasn't any empty seat. When I looked closely at people there, I noticed that almost half of the passengers were not passengers at all. They were homeless people with dirty clothes, and 'smell'. It wasn't a very nice place to be waiting for a train.Written February 16, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Firstly this is misnamed. Its not the Venice Or even Venitian Palace, it's called the Korniakt Palace and Italian courtyard which is on the Rynek / Old Town Square and is part of the Historical Museums of Lviv. You can have ticket just to see this renaissance courtyard or also a ticket to see the royal apartments of the Polish King Sobieski which have been beautifully restored. For the courtyard, you'll need 15 minutes and for the royal apartments 30 minutes. Better signage for descriptions would help or some kind of QR audio guided tour.Written January 5, 2019
- If you only wanna see the courtyard it’s not worth paying for. I suppose that watching a live concert in the evening may be fun but paying the entry fee just to spend a moment there is a waste.Written July 28, 2019
- First post office in Lviv and now a museum located right there on the main square, very pretty. Bring some time to go inside !Written September 2, 2019
- External look of this place is similar to surrounding building but the hidden gem is inside. You need to go and visit the coffee shop - you can buy there wonderful coffe and moreWritten July 30, 2019
- I randomly stumbled across this hidden gem while being nosy. Would have been easy to pass up. The architecture was certainly unique to the area. This space would be incredible for a wedding or just an impressive dinner party. Good find.Written August 28, 2018
- A fab 16th Century Tower which would have been located on the city wall/defence system. This is one of the last buildings and sections of wall that you will get to see.
Unfortunately the tower is not open to the public. We hadn't realised this and were left slightly disappointed.Written August 18, 2019
- This is again another great building and worth a look just to admire the building. It's very close to the old city and opera house.Written May 20, 2016
Frequently Asked Questions about Lviv
- These are the best places for groups seeking architectural buildings in Lviv:See more architectural buildings for groups in Lviv on Tripadvisor