- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
160 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 160
What travelers are saying
- So bought return tickets from Kolocep to Dubrovnik, got back to the ferry terminal in plenty of time to get back to Kolocep, bearing in mind it is 33+, all of us sat like lemons and not a single person from Jadrolinija bothered to mention the ferry had broken down, interestingly though it was leaving at 4.30 like it would be miraculously repaired, the staff at the ticket office give you every excuse not to refund you your money, while the management hide behind the least paid employee. A group of us done private hire so Jadrolinija owe us 750 kuna. There is a saying, dont touch with a barge pole, it truly applies. This happened today 10/08/2022.Written August 10, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- OK, I understand that the ship is really old (we were 1 hour late on departure because the car platform could not be lowered) and is only used for transport to Italy. However, in this case, the price of 550 EUR for one cabin without a window below the deck (2 adults, one child and a car) is far too expensive. And that's just one direction.
In a word: poor value for money! Make the ticket cheaper or renew/change the ship.Written September 4, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We booked Dalmatia Express as we wanted a fast convenient transfer to Bol, Brač.
We were collected at Split airport by a taxi and transfered two minutes to a small port where our boat was waiting. We chose a small 8 person open boat (so no toilets and no cover). The transfer took just over an hour and was a wonderful start to our holiday.
If the weather is poor you may want to choose as covered boat but we didn't mind getting a bit damp. Cost was not cheap at €390 but well worth it.Written August 13, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were waiting bus #37 from Trogir to Split at 10 am, and the bus never came to the stop, just left leaving all passengers without notifying anyone. Terrible service, just can’t believe such a terrible service, unbelievable.Written July 26, 2022
- We used Sea Taxi to get from West Bank to Solta, as the ferry services are rare and lacking. We had a tour with his type of rib eearlier, so we knew exactly this is what we want. With the management we have communicated to have a half day excursion instead just a shuttle, so we really made the best of our day. SERVICE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!Written June 21, 2017
- After 2 trips where staff acted very rude towards the passengers, today they came into port of Bol and crashed into the dock. This is their second crash in two days. Not to mention that they are late again with departures from Split. Don't travel with them even if it is a matter of life or death, 'couse there is high possibility that you will drown while on their speed boat.Written July 6, 2021
- We booked 14day trip with Croatia Private Tour visiting Dubrovnik, Montenegro, some islands, Plitvice Lakes, Istria, Bled and Venice. From the first meeting in airport, we recognize that we deal with a highly professional and friendly team. We received the excellent service: well organized schedule, punctual drivers, knowledgeable tour guides. Croatia Private tour has a great team that made your trip memorable and comfortable. They help us to discover and enjoy the best in each place we have visited. We definitely will recommend and travel with them again.Written October 2, 2022
- Excellent service! Communication was easy (email & WhatsApp).
Drivers were on time. The car was clean and the air conditioning worked. Everything went as we had previously agreed.
Thank you Ante and Branko!Written September 25, 2022
- Highly recommend. From initial enquiry via email through to completion of transfers to and from the airport and a trip to Split Marko and his team were professional, friendly and kept us informed along the way. Marko replied to messages extremely quickly even putting me at ease when our plane was delayed as they monitor the flight. We met two lovely members of his team for our day to Split who again kept us informed along the way. We used both an 8 and 7 seater Mercedes which were smart, clean, air conditioned and made our journeys comfortable. Great value for the quality of service. Many thanks.Written September 21, 2022
- On a short trip to Split it's easy to stay within the immediate confines of the old city and all it has to offer. We wanted to see a bit more of the wider city and learn a bit more about life there. The perfect way to do it was on a car trip taken from the western end of the port, expertly driven and guided by the friendly, knowledgeable and very enthusiastic Duje, who for such a young man is a mine of interesting information. Our car was an open-sided, electric powered replica of a Model T Ford, which in itself was a fun novelty. The tour we opted for lasts for a couple of hours at €30 per head, which we thought was great value given the spots Duje took us to and the information he shared with us. They included the National Park above the city, a view of Tito's former palace, a coffee stop in a cafe with what must have the best views overlooking the city, and up to the Hjduk Split football stadium. We were dropped back at the eastern end of the port, where we said goodbye to Duje and headed for a well earned drink. All that sight-seeing and learning always makes us thirsty!!Written May 29, 2022
- We were a group of 3 transferring from Split to Dubrovnik. Denis was very communicative up until pick up and it was a very pleasant transfer! We are using Denis’ services again for our transfer from Dubrovnik to OmisWritten September 29, 2022
- We used Transfer Croatia on our recent trip to Split. Very professional on both legs of our transfer. They were waiting after baggage claim on arrival and a few minutes early to collect us on our return.
I’m so grateful to not have worry about having someone dependable. All their positive reviews helped us make our choice. I’m paying it forward.Written October 2, 2022
- Vesna gave us fabulous service. She collected us at Dubrovnik airport and took us to our hotel (giving us lots of useful info en route!). We booked her to take us on a tour of the old town on our second day, which was so worth while. We learned so much about past and recent history. Vesna’s English is fantastic. We then booked her to take us back to the airport for our trip home. Highly recommend!Written September 18, 2022
- Perfect transfer service from Split Airport to Ciovo island with good communication prior to each pickup, and a decent price. Our inbound flight was delayed so it was dark on arrival but between us we found the apartment ok, and on the outgoing journey the driver was exactly on time. Happy to recommend this company.Written September 28, 2022
- Me and my fiancee had a great day visiting Krka Waterfalls. Park is so beautiful and the water is so clear and we are so glad we had gone there before it got crowded.
Wine tasting was so nice and we had the chance to meet the whole group.
I really liked Sibenik, especially the cathedral, it is really stunning.
Thanks, Adriatic VisionWritten August 7, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Split
- These experiences are best for transportation in Split:
- Transfer from Split to Dubrovnik
- Luxury private transfer: Split airport to Split
- Private Transfer from Split to Dubrovnik with 2 Sightseeing Stops
- Shared Arrival Transfer: Split Airport to Split, Trogir, Makarska,Tucepi and Baska Voda Hotels
- Private transfer from Split to Dubrovnik
- These are the most romantic places for transportation in Split:See more romantic transportation in Split on Tripadvisor