- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
4 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- We pre booked our return tickets online. It was easy and straight forward and when we arrived at the dock, we showed our reservation email and our tickets were issued. Boarding the boat was simple and the sea was very mildly choppy on the 11am sailing. There is a bathroom on board and cold drinks for purchase. In 30 minutes you arrive at the Taboga pier. On the return trip we were asked to be at the dock 30 minutes before departure. The arrivals and departures were punctual. If you are planning a day trip or overnight to Taboga, The Taboga Express Fast Ferry is a cheap, convenient and reliable way to get there.Written March 26, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We traveled by Ferry Las Perlas on a week day, it was monday. It was not too crowded but there many people. Las Perlas is amazing, clear turquoise waters, and beautiful islands, but you need to research in order to pick the best one for your style. We got there early, and they have a tent with chairs so you can sit while you wait. Everything was fast and service was friendly. The boat is comfortable, and it feels safe.
They have several stops in different islands, and you get off where you want to stay. We requested to stop in Contadora, grab an early lunch at a restaurant, and then hired a small boat for island hopping. This is the best idea if you want to see the real beauty of Las Perlas.Written May 20, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Now located at the end of the Causeway (entrance to Panama Canal) at the Flamenco Marina. Easy to find and easy check in. Thought it was a bit expensive for the ride to/from Isla Contadora but don't think there are other options except private aircraft...Written February 25, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.