- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
Spas & Wellness
Spas & Wellness
8 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- Maya is a fantastic yoga teacher and teaches in such a calm and wonderful way. Her classes are fantastic! Can't recommend enoughWritten January 16, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I have been looking forward to trying Jose's class for a while now and he did not disappoint.
"Balanced" is the the word I'd use to describe the overall experience of his class and space.
His shala is calm yet energetic, he is very on top of the class and can read the room and read where you need adjustments. His adjustments were wonderful -- not too forceful but enough to make you realize how much more potential you have in a particular pose.
I am very much looking forward to becoming a regular at Velez yoga and learning more through Jose.Written June 14, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Found this place on the internet when I was looking for workout places while in Panama. They offer classes, privates, and semi privates in pilates. Our teacher for the day, Zuleka, was very good. (One tip: it is located in a residential area thus make sure you have a ride to your house or hotel secured as there are no cabs driving around. Zuleka extended herself to make sure we were not stranded.)Written September 27, 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.