Historic Sites • Points of Interest & Landmarks
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
351 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 351
What travelers are saying
- I visited Kyiv to participate in a comic-con panel. After the panel, the team were taken on a personal guided tour of the city, culminating in seeing this as the sun started to set. A truly remarkable sight, and an architectural marvel regardless of your religious background.Written July 29, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I'm a sucker for a ridiculously large statue. And this did not disappoint. She has a real sense of power and grace as she towers over the city. This needs to be at the top of your to-do list while in Kyiv. It really does match the offering of other major European cities.Written July 29, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Kiev is an amazing destination. The history, the churches, the pastel shades and domes. All amazing and totally worth th visitWritten June 8, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Love the Bell Tower, and the great views of the city. Self guided tour, relaxing and interesting. If you like history and architecture it is a rewarding place to visit.Written November 3, 2021
- This large avenue is a must to visit Kiev there are many shops, restaurants and bars, it is very lively in the evening, to see without moderationWritten January 4, 2022
- The original temple of the 12th century. The beauty is impressive. In August 2015, the Wall of Remembrance of the Fallen Defenders of Ukraine appeared on the walls of St. Michael's Monastery.Written May 19, 2022
- Historical location and in thé super centre of thé city. Very animated during the week end and close to sll other attractionsWritten November 27, 2021
- Beautiful place! We visited this place in November 2021. This was our first time in Kiev. Vladimirskii sabor is amazing, recommend to visit.Written February 24, 2022
- A reaaally pretty place to visit, especially if you love bridges and heights, with great view, i really loved it.
The only thing that was off about my visit is the crowd, it was too crowded for a place to be in quarantine period, but again i visited it on a sunday, obviously people want to go out n breath fresh air, so i can’t exactly complain about it.
But i seriously think that visiting this pedestrian bridge is a must for any traveler. Really pretty.Written June 21, 2021
- Really enjoyed seeing the Sophia Church. Make sure to go inside to see all the lovely fresco paintings as well.Written September 27, 2021
- It is an horrible but well designed church that is need to be seen for people who doesnt live in Christian country.
It was the first time that I have seen such dark and horrbile church but It took my hearth.
I could not get in because it was in repair day but ı suggest hightly for everyyone to see.Written August 23, 2020
- this, not so often visited church, is certainly worth a stop. It has magnificent fresco paintings all over...Written September 27, 2021
- I had my first football match experience hear as audience and it was the football match of Champions leage of Dinamo.
Tickets were cheap I hope you will find easy and cheap ones too!Written August 23, 2020
- I did a guided live-stream tour with Olga from Heygo. She was a wonderful and friendly guide who brought us on an early morning walk to view the beautiful buildings in Kiev. She started at the House with Chimeras in the aristocratic neighbourhood. The facade is decorated with elephants and rhinos, huge toads on the roof, naiads riding mustachioed dolphins, a snake crawling around the corner of the house.
Some of the wonderful buildings we saw include the Weeping Widow Mansion, The Chocolate House, The Ukraine National Bank and the Mariyinski Palace.
Olga did a wonderful job in doing the walk at 8 am as the streets were rather quiet then and we could take lovely postcards of the gorgeous buildings. It was really an eye-opener virtual trip for me.Written September 11, 2021
- This church has recently been restored inside and is now open to the public. The church is as beautiful inside as it is outside. I recommend visiting it at least once.Written July 25, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Kyiv (Kiev)
- These are the most romantic places for sights & landmarks in Kyiv (Kiev):See more romantic sights & landmarks in Kyiv (Kiev) on Tripadvisor