Historic Sites • Points of Interest & Landmarks
Popular things to do
Top Attractions in Ukraine
What travelers are saying
- As one of the seven wonders of Ukraine, this monastery is part of the UNESCO World Heritage Site along with Saint Sophia Cathedral. Situated in Kiev, it is a monastic complex famed for its buried monks, spiritual atmosphere, and unique underground caves. Make sure you go up the stairs to enjoy a nice view over the city and panoramic view on the church from the towers.Written September 5, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I did a guided live-streamed walking tour with Olga from Heygo. In the second part of her tour, she started at the Monument to Catherine the Great. When we arrived at the Opera House, she informed us that the two statues on either side of the front entrance are called Tragedy and Comedy. One entrance is called the English Entrance as it faced the English Club. This is the first opera house built in Ukraine and its facade is decorated in the Italian baroque style. It is a very beautiful building and Olga gave us many lovely postcard shots of this theatre. We also walked to the old town and saw more lovely buildings and the spacious pedestrian streets. I learned a lot about Odessa through virtual walking tours with Olga.Written October 29, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This place is so fascinating by its scale, but at the same time is so comforting by the cute and cosy streets. In this place you can really see the overlaying of the different countries that once owned this city. Actually, I liked it even more than Krakow's Old TownWritten November 21, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- this is the only park in Ukraine of this type! Ideal lawns and landscapes in areas of several hectares, with a lake with swans, fountains. Incredible attractions for adults and children! I liked the House of Horrors from the Hollywood Horror House Company. The largest ferris wheel in Ukraine. Tennis courts and football fields with professional coverage! a real paradise for the family!Written August 25, 2021
- Famous for its beauty and location. tourists and locals love going there because it is the center of the city. All the cafes, restaurants, and places of interest are there. You can easily go the the Odessa Opera Theatre from Deribasovskaya.Written September 16, 2022
- Something like 350 steps (not including the walk to the 4th floor where the entrance to the tower is) on a sometimes narrow wooden staircase. Great views of Lviv once you get to the top, though kids may have a hard time seeing over the top of the wall. Beware the bell chiming every quarter hour, but be sure not to miss the view of the clock workings on the way up/down. 50 uah, seems open every day. I imagine it can get busy, even on a Sunday morning there was a school group.Written December 27, 2021
- A place full of history. It does not resemble a typical cemetery. Here you feel yourself as if you are visiting a museum. Highly recommend to visit!Written October 14, 2022
- The Rynok Square (The Market Square in Ukrainian) has so many things in common with other Market Squares in some Polish cities, but also it has something so different. I don't know, maybe this feeling of comfort has something to do with the paving stones that is left everywhere unlike other Old Towns. Or maybe, it is just it's smaller size. But yeah, everyone should really visit this placeWritten November 21, 2022
- I'm a sucker for a ridiculously large statue. And this did not disappoint. She has a real sense of power and grace as she towers over the city. This needs to be at the top of your to-do list while in Kyiv. It really does match the offering of other major European cities.Written July 29, 2022
- We attended a beautiful New Year's Eve concert that combined orchestral pieces, ballet and opera. There was no dialogue so it was easy to enjoy as English speakers since everything was conveyed musically or through movement. The opera itself it stunning and they even gave out masquerade masks to visitors and shot confetti. A very unique experience!Written January 4, 2022
- Excellent English speaking guide, sympathetic and very knowledgeable. Interesting and very well conducted tour. Highly recommendable!Written November 15, 2021
- Kiev is an amazing destination. The history, the churches, the pastel shades and domes. All amazing and totally worth th visitWritten June 8, 2022
- Settle down, people! Dnipro isn't a tourist city. The Menorah Center has a nice hotel and the Jewish Medical Center, which provides all kinds of high-quality medical services.Written October 24, 2022
- Odessa Passage is situated near Deribasovskaya street. Shops are not really important but if you love shopping you can have good shopping there. The most important is the statures and the building architecture-so beautiful. Come and enjoy it!Written September 16, 2022
- This island is a good place to visit like solo or with big companies. Nice place just to enjoy the nature close to the river.Written August 28, 2020
Ukraine Attractions Information
|Local Time||Wednesday 9:58 PM|