- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Points of Interest & Landmarks • Historic Walking Areas
What travelers are saying
- Solid place to visit. It's very pretty and has lots of area to explore. It's a bit confusing to navigate and we ended up asking. There's a tiny cathedral in the back and a restaurant as well that we would have never found if we weren't exploring. Gift shop was teeny. There's a hidden torture museum. Definitely recommend if you have a few hours.Written October 2, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Its a good place to shop, you can find whatever you want. Its in the centre and there is lots of store, change office and caffe. You should visit there guys.Written July 11, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- If you are looking for food and drink in Belgrade, this really seems like the place to go. Lovely cobbled streets and many different venus, most with live music. Great spot.Written September 2, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- You can walk round the fort for free, there are old rampart walls and towers to see, it's good. Also get good views over the DanubeWritten October 1, 2023
- Took a Danube River cruise via Gate One aboard the Monarch Queen. Would recommend to everyone. Accommodations, food, service, and staff were outstanding. Tour director Soma and Activities director Daniella were the best I have seen anywhere. They genuinely cared, helped and made you feel as if you were touring with a close knit family. A great value especially when you compare it to the overpriced Viking tours.Written September 19, 2023
- Nice murals on notable chandeliers made it ammunition make this church worth a visit. It's very near to the other prominent castle church so you can visit them both in succession.Written September 3, 2023
- There is not much to do there. You can walk up the stairs to the monument and there is a beautiful view of the city and the river. The building itself is also nice.Written August 18, 2023
- The once under developed Sava river front has been turned in to an excellent location with a promenade, cafes and small play grounds. Most suitable for couples, families with children, it offers a relaxing day out. Its close proximity to the old city centre adds greatly to its value. An absolute must to visit.Written June 22, 2023
- One of the most professional and friendly massage places that I have been to. Very flexible, personal and custom. All recommendations.Written October 3, 2023
- Joint a tour to visit Uvac canyon arranged by Milos. The canyon itself is super beautiful and definitely recommended if you love natural landscapes. Milos was super patient and friendly, sending reminders and taking care all sort of things during the tour. He also told me a lot of things about the Serbia and the related areas. For me, the day joining this tour was really one of my best days when visiting Serbia. Thank you Milos and I would love to join tours arranged by him (or his team) if I visit Serbia again in the future.Written September 21, 2023
- If you want a break from shopping this is a nice place. Excellent location with many people walking by, if you sit outside. A little more expensive than other places in this category but still affordableWritten October 10, 2019
- My weeklong private tour of Bosnia/Serbia with Serbian Private Tours was fantastic. My only serious regret was that it could not have been longer -- 10 days or two weeks would have been much better, given the quality of the guides, the itinerary, the thoughtful organization. I have traveled to more than 100 countries on six continents and taken many private tours; this was among the best. Both Adnan (Bosnia) and Andrija (Serbia) were outstanding in terms of knowledge, quality of presentation, and -- oh yes -- driving ability. They were very different in their political views and that made the tour even more illuminating. Each day's itinerary was a mix of historical, religious, architectural, and natural sites. Traveling in March, I was unable to take the famous "Circle 8" train ride in Serbia (it doesn't start till April or May) but Andrija drove me to several of the stops so I could have a sense of what that trip might entail. The advantage of traveling in March was the almost complete absence of tourist congestion, even in famous locations like the Stari Most, and the weather was gorgeous every day. The final day included an outing in Serbian wine country and that was a highlight. So was the breathtaking town of Mostar in Bosnia. The Colors Inn in Sarajevo was a wonderful hotel, and the selection of lunch venues was varied and delicious.Written April 1, 2023
- It was a woderful ride and the guy who drives is very polite.
Tour on the boat was pleasant.
Try it !Written July 12, 2023
- Awesome city tour with guide Milan, who was simply great, very knowledgeable, competent and a bit of funny too. Thanks a lot. Can only highly recommend this excellent tour.Written September 1, 2023
- I hired bikes for a cycling group of 8, and we cycled 500k in Serbia in 6 days. My group and I were delighted with the bikes you provided (not one puncture 😲). The gears, brakes and tyres were fine, and the bikes were just right for our journey. Thanks again for accommodating all of our pedals, saddles etc.
The Yugo tour was also informative and fun. Alec was very knowledgeable.
If we come back to Belgrade I will definitely hire from you again.
CYCLE4FUNWritten June 21, 2023