Speciality Museums • Children's Museums
Admission tickets from $9
Showing results 1-30 of 133
What travelers are saying
- Looks grand from outside and it worth visiting. Very impressive architecture and artwork inside. There is also Crypt to visit, which remains closed on weekends.Written October 31, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Although I was only able to make a brief visit to this church, it is certainly impressive. Fascinating and ornate mosaics. Conveniently very near to the other Fortress church so you can catch both.Written September 2, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice murals on notable chandeliers made it ammunition make this church worth a visit. It's very near to the other prominent castle church so you can visit them both in succession.Written September 3, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This Orthodox cathedral is not as rich of decorations as other churches in Belgrade, but worths the visit too. As often in this city, this worship place is surrounded by a garden, in which there also is a little monument remembering the kids who lost their lives in the 1999 bombings.Written September 9, 2023
- They were v helpful and took my photo several times at the different illusions. The illusions were super! Highly recommend.Written October 20, 2023
- Such a colorful museum! 😍 I keep coming back whenever I visit Belgrade. The staff is super nice and friendly. My profile picture was also taken here. 🍋Written August 24, 2023
- This is a very small museum, but it is very interesting. We did a tour that was sponsored through our river boat cruise line.Written December 3, 2023
- I found it really interesting, in rooms on either side of the mausoleum there is information about the death of Tito.Written October 1, 2023
- We traveled through the teachers union with an excellent guide named Dr. Yoel Shimhon. The best instructor I have ever had. Serbia is an interesting country worth visiting.Written April 7, 2023
- I was impressed when I learned that Belgrade is one of the most warlike cities historically in all of Europe. The museum is small, but nicely done. It is located in the Belgrade fortress.Written September 9, 2023
- We had a few minutes before our cruise left the Sava river harbor and took a quick walk up the steps to see this pretty church at the top of the hill.
The inside was a little dark but still very beautiful
Pictures of the inside and front from the street are attached.Written October 10, 2023
- Not-so-known outside Serbia, this is the palace in which Princess Ljubica, wife of Miloš Obrenović, used to live with her children. It's interesting to see the interiorsthe ancient furniture and the paintings on the walls, and sometimes there's an actress playing the role of the Princess.Written September 10, 2023
- My husband and I visited this museum on our first afternoon in Belgrade. The variety of art in the museum was interesting. There were some pieces by very well known artists like Degas, Picasso and more. It kind of surprised me because I was not sure of their connection to Serbia.
FYI: there are signs for a café in the museum, but it's just a side room with a few vending machines. It looks like it may have had a functioning café in the past, but no longer.Written September 5, 2023
- What an amazing feeling walking the player’s journey towards the park,and the feeling as an opponent must get.Phenomenal history,phenomenal club,phenomenal tour,as Glasgow rangers fans we were dying to do this tour after playing against red star last year,and this didn’t let us down any,AMAZING 🇬🇧Written March 4, 2023
- Interesting historical perspective. The museum covers the Kingdom of Yugoslavia and Socialist Yugoslavia as well as the life of Josip Broz Tito. Tito's grave is located in one of the museum buildings. A lot of interesting information about Tito.Written December 5, 2023