- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- Place you have to visit when you come to Belgrade. Galery which always gets you be impressed and be inspired. Place with good energy and good vibrations.Written May 6, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The avant garde paintings and photographs are really of high quality^^ The designs of the T-Shirts are unique and novel^^
What makes us fall in love with this place place immediately is the kindness and sense of humour of the hostess^^
Really lovely place worth a visit in Belgrade^^Written August 10, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great art gallery!you shouldn't miss it while in Belgrade. Great opportunity to check some cool exhibitions.Written June 15, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Another museum for the history fan. It is a Serbian view of the war - and it can be used to see a conflict from another perspective and understanding. Quite neutrally - and that is a difficult thing - it is a lesson how a small state acts when under pressure of great powers. A people that are used to have been in wars for a very long time.
It got me thinking. As Swiss especially as the Swiss government was very quick to take sides against Serbia.
Even if you have a different opinion it is very healthy at least to see this museum. Most of the displays are also in English and are good to follow.
If you have time inform yourself before you come here as this is not a simple conflict to understand.
P.S. It is free to visit and don't be scared of the soldiers protecting it, they very very friendly.Written July 8, 2019
- Petar Lubarda's Legacy is very close to the Yugoslavian History Museum, so it can really be be interesting to visit both on the same day and complete your idea about the history of Yugoslavia, with the life and work of an important figure of the country. And the beautiful Hajd Park is just near to have a walk!Written July 18, 2018
- After searching for a while around Belgrade and visiting a few places to work, we settled for papergirl as it had the perfect environment for our computer work. It has a warmer, more human and welcoming vibe than the typical "cold", purely utilitarian coworkings you find around. It has a wooden floor which inevitably beats the other coworkings around that have concrete floors (which persnally makes me feel like I'm in a bunker). You can drink tea and coffee (and perhaps more but we only focused on tea). The place lends itself greatly to getting focused at work since the lighting combined with all of the above (like warmer colours in the environment) didn't cause so much eye-strain, which I am truly, utterly grateful of.Written August 30, 2019
- Find the place accidentally and very happy with that fact. Cute place right in the center, and the hostess was very friendly. Lots of cool earrings and pendants, got that with solar signs.Written June 22, 2019
- We visited Beograd in Aug. 2018 and we were interested in visiting this place but we couldn't get the info if the renovation is over or not from its website, so that we visited the official tourist info center in Beograd. They informed us that this gallery is open until 5:00pm and they showed us the direction to get there however, the gallery was not opened.
We found the staff at the gallery and he explained us he didnt know when this reopens....
Not only tourist info but also the gallery staff didnt know any Unfortunatelly....
I hope it will open within this year...
2018年８月にここを訪問しましたが、まだ残念ながら閉まっていました。行く前に観光協会で聞いたら5時まで開いていると言っていたので行ってみましたがしまっていました。ギャラリーの。スタッフを見つけたので話してみたら、その人にもいつ再開されるかわからないとのことでした。 ネットで見ても情報はありません。一か八か行ってみるしかないかもしれません。Written August 19, 2018
- Beautiful artistic ceramics, local designers and artists, cool interior, amazing pieces. Definitely one of the prettiest contemporary ceramics galleries!Written August 20, 2018
- Extremely cool place. It's a gallery and very cosy place where you can enjoy art and sip a drink looking beautiful Belgrade Autumn.Written November 29, 2018
- Dar Mar is an art gallery in the center of Belgrade, Serbia opened in 2002 that exhibits only one art piece at the time.Written March 15, 2018
- Best place in Belgrade. Hands down.
Designed to make you feel welcome and comfortable. You'll find many great piecesWritten August 30, 2022
- Awesome good street,best caffe...I love it with my wife.Best location and best people.Not expensive.All fine!Written August 22, 2020
- The best art gallery in the hole Serbia I have ever seen. Also there is a very big variety of different categories of pictures.Written May 19, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Belgrade
- These are the best places for budget-friendly art galleries in Belgrade:See more budget-friendly art galleries in Belgrade on Tripadvisor