83 places sorted by traveler favorites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- Phenomenal massage, professional relationship with clients and very good hygiene in the center. For every recommendation.Written December 2, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was great to get back here after four years absence. A fine surprise to discover that the venue is now on the second floor when previously in the basement. But what had not changed was the quality of the bodywork offered and Goga's complete commitment to this work. She gives a thoroughly professional massage with a blend of techniques that use both strong and gentle ways to work on your body. Each time I left the salon I felt absolutely invigorated.This really is quality treatment at a very reasonable price. Not to be missed and highly recommended. It was a joy to receive such care while here in Belgrade.Written September 28, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- one of thr best in belgrade i was in. Clean,. fresh air, best gym machines, sometimes a lil crowded but all good gyms are.Written February 1, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The entire experience was great.
The receptionist was kind and very helpful, making everything simple.
I chose the traditional Thai massage, clothed in a kimono as I like the stretching techniques.
Kim, my masseuse, kept enquiring if the massage pressure was OK and spent extra time on my shoulders (my weak point after a car accident), ending the massage by applying tiger balm to sooth the shoulder muscle.
As I was leaving from the massage direct to the airport, I took advantage of the ensuite shower room.
The kind receptionist offered to look after my luggage whilst I went across the road for a bite to eat.
Summary: One of the best massages I have had outside of ThailandWritten May 24, 2023
- 100% best massage I have ever gotten. Very experienced and kind employees, amazing massage, will go back soon.Written August 24, 2023
- Very good service and massage - nice inside and not expensive. I will visit it when I am again in Belgrade for sure. I visited several places in this city, but this is for sure the best.Written September 13, 2022
- If you visiting Belgrade, and have any kind of fitness routine, I highly recommend SkyExperience.
Place is all in glass so you can enjoy in the most beautiful counfluence of two rivers and amazing sunset.
They have newest Technogym, small group trainings, dry finish sauna, showers, InBody scale, and staff that is on your disposition since you entered the center.
All together, great experience, even better energy for you to get on just one arrival.Written May 9, 2023
- Very good massage! Me and my partner loved it! Both relax and athletic that we experienced were very good based on our experience! I recommend it if you are in the town and want to try a an experience for your wellbeing.Written November 8, 2023
- Great massagees! Professional, polite, best massage ever. Therapists are great. We had duo massage. TOP!Written October 21, 2022
- Excellent massage. Very clean and therapists are professional and know what they are doing!! We have had massages all over the world and Varijanta is top notch. Don’t hesitate to book here. We arrived on a river cruise and was only a 5 minute walk from the port! Incredible!! Emailed them to book the appointment however they spoke perfect English!Written June 26, 2022
- Place that brings peace, joy and health. Fantastic massages, spa and beauty treatments. For recommendation! ❤❤❤👌👌👌
Affordable and worth every cent.Written October 25, 2020
- Had an amazing experience at Relax&Revive massage ! Highly recommend. I had a 60 min deep tissue massage with Djordje and it was phenomenal. I left feeling completely blissed out and relaxed. I have very bad tension in my shoulders and Djordje did an amazing job working it out. I had booked through Sredi me platform, but I will be coming back on my own.
The prices are so affordable. Plus everyone was so kind. Clean facility too.Written October 23, 2023
- I live in Bermuda and I never hesitate to recommend Siam Spa. I've had a few different people with different massages, etc., and they are all excellent. A special shout out to Lek & Ann. Do yourself a favor and go visit Siam Spa.Written August 19, 2020
- The best gym in town.. stuff , exercise machines , and trainers are deff the best ones...
The gym is in the center and near to all good hotels.Written January 15, 2019
- Stopped by on a hot day in Belgrade for a relaxing deep-tissue massage. Since I’ve been traveling long-term, my body gets stiff and tired after carrying my backpack for hours! G Spa was a great and super affordable treat. The therapist really took her time and paid extra attention to my shoulders and feet, which was amazing. The layout of the spa is a bit odd, but nothing that would discourage me from returning. I definitely recommend this place !Written June 23, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Belgrade