Food & Drink
What travelers are saying
- Excellent beers both on draught and in bottle/can from the Dogma brewery. Fast and pleasant service. Prices at 530 RSD a pint a little bit a higher than elsewhere, but definitely worth itWritten October 7, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very good beers, worth trying the tasting option.
Dark beer & Red beer was my favourite 👍
Nice outside area.Written April 29, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great service and very helpful staff. I highly recommend this place. Music is excellent. Drinks are also great.Written February 12, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Ii came across this private brewery in Zemun by chance. We parked in the vicinity and were searching for the hidden stairs to take us down to the Danube. The place looks like a warehouse and is not advertised at all. There was a couple drinking beer on a rough bar with the most fantastic view of the Danube and the opposite shore. They suggested that we stop for a beer first and we entered the premises. Wow - what a surprise! There are hundreds of excellent private wineries in Serbia these days, but very few breweries. This is a young venture that started as a hobby and now produces 5 different beers and 1000 liters per day. And the atmosphere is magical. I highly recommend for those who like their beer, young or old. I am taking some visitors there in a few days and will post more photos.Written September 26, 2017
- The bartender was a really nice guy but unfortunately most of the beers on the menu weren't available and those left were too watery.Written September 30, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Belgrade
- These are the best places for groups seeking breweries in Belgrade:See more breweries for groups in Belgrade on Tripadvisor