Speciality & Gift Shops • Art Galleries
What travelers are saying
- Best place in Belgrade. Hands down.
Designed to make you feel welcome and comfortable. You'll find many great piecesWritten August 30, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Awesome good street,best caffe...I love it with my wife.Best location and best people.Not expensive.All fine!Written August 22, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Zeleni Venac Market is a big & nice & roofed farmer`s market is located in front of zeleni venac bus station next to terazije square which moskva hotel is there.you can find here every fruits and green vegetable and prices are very very reasonable and very good and all of vendors are kindly a laugh.if you want to go mihailova street or kalmegdan park and fortress you can visit here because worth it.Written June 22, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Imagine all unique and cute things you can think of - well you can find them here!
I found coffee/tea cups that are just like they came out from fairytale.
Everything is hand made so every piece is special in its own way.
If you want to treat yourself or surprise someone this is a great place.Written July 1, 2019
- Really unique and interesting store with lots of details.
Natural soaps and creams that smell amazing.
Great for gifts on the go.Written May 23, 2019
- A wonderful fine wine shop with an extensive collection of local Serbian and wines from all over the world in the centar of Belgrade.
Beautifully designed wine store, with all wines, elegantly displayed all individually priced.
In addition to the wines, they have an excellent range of spirits, including some unique gins from Europe, we found an excellent French gin. A bonus find was the Fever-Tree gin available to purchase.
The staff are incredibly welcoming, friendly and have excellent knowledge to help guide you to your preferred style.
Prices are very affordable, and a price list is available on their website.Written August 31, 2021
- When we arrived, there was a line on the street--the shop is very small, so only a few people can go in at a time. It was definitely worth the wait. The place is like a perfume museum! After telling the owner (who is charming and speaks excellent English) the types of fragrances I like, he gave it some thought and retrieved some glass bottles from the shelves. He sprayed me with four different scents--two on the wrists, two on the insides of my elbows--and instructed me to wait several minutes so that it warmed up a bit. I made my choice (Belgrade Night #1, with notes of amber and tuberose), he filled my custom bottle and typed up a label on an ancient typewriter. It all concludes with a very generous spritzing of your new signature scent. For about $10, it's about the coolest Belgrade experience and souvenir ever!Written August 14, 2019
- Katapult is a collective of artists who all bring there hand-made works to the shop
The prices are not that high but the ideas are either trite or wonderful
The store is located on Knez Mihaelova 5, right next door to the Tourism Office
You can I love Serbia t-shirts anywhere, as well as shot glasses with the picture of Tesla
But at Katapult you will find things that youwont find anywhere elseWritten June 19, 2017
- I stumbled upon this little gem of a shop while I was looking for some small presents for everyone back home. Marina was very helpful and quickly introduced me with the concept of the store and all the products on display. Concept is “re-making” vintage porcelain pieces into unique, one of a kind contemporary pieces of art you can actualy use every day. Pieces are reasonably priced and in accordance with the quailty of the products. They also pack them in nice eco packaging (not so common in Serbia), which is safe to travel and quite nice to give as a present.
Only problem in this store is to make a choice? :)Written April 26, 2019
- Excellent offer of vintage goods.
Shop with pleasant atmosphere, friendly and amusing salespersons.Written September 9, 2023
- Very good choice of luxury brands, I think one of a kind store in Belgrade! Super nice sales staff, beautiful windows.Written February 20, 2019
- When I stay in Belgrade, Stadion is the local shopping centre and walking distance. It has a wide variety of stores, a large supermarket and many places to sit down and enjoy a drink or meal. There are busses that stop in front of the shopping centre for convenience. Highly recommended if you are in the area.Written December 2, 2016
- wonderful place! just staying there is an experience because it is decorated with so much taste, each room has its own special touch, you can explore... and the offer is fantastic, top niche designers with stunning pieces. Besides clothes, shoes, jewelry and other accessories there is an excellent offer of large, modern art paintings and graphics. All in all, a real gem of a concept store!Written August 25, 2023
- The best nuts in whole country .
Must visit and try .
Very easy to find !
Kids love it !
Always fresh nuts , warm and crunchy !
Dalai LamaWritten May 16, 2016
Frequently Asked Questions about Belgrade
- These are the best places for budget-friendly gift & specialty shops in Belgrade:See more budget-friendly gift & specialty shops in Belgrade on Tripadvisor