Showing results 1-30 of 125
What travelers are saying
- Amazing service. Vehicles brand new. Polite drivers. Available water in the car. Perfect driving experience. Highly recommended.Written October 23, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Kristina was a terrific guide - knowledgeable and fun, with lots of Croatian legends and myths to entertain us. We would never have found any of the places she showed us on our own - even down to recommending where to have lunch. We so enjoyed having a private tour instead of being part of a large group tour. Would definitely recommend.Written October 15, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Contacted Zagreb City Transfers via webpage at 7pm, needing next morning pickup from Zagreb airport. Arriving alone with baby, all the baby equipment and suitcases and having accommodations in the pedestrian zone, was very worried about how to handle everything. Sarah from the agency immediately confirmed and reassured me that we will be met. The driver Ivan waited for us right at the arrivals gate, took over all the luggage and equipment, helped install the baby car seat. He not only drove us to town, but left the car in the closest garage and carried our many suitcases up to our apartment (no elevator!). He was a real lifesaver! Both Ivan and Sarah had excellent manners and were lovely to work with. We will certainly book this agency again for airport transfers and also for excursions around Croatia. Worth every dime. I will certainly use them again. Warmly recommend.Written January 8, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Excellent communication and customer service! Have already referred them to one of my friends. Timely and will use them again.Written September 9, 2023
- Highly exceeded all expectations. Personalized to meet all our requests and more. Saw Istria from the inside. Plitvice was spectacular. Ate at family style local food resources which were authentic and delicious. Can’t say enough about Karlo who provides all the personality and knowledge that made our week together unforgettable. 5 stars aren’t enoughWritten October 2, 2023
- Our wonderful guide Marco drove us from our hotel in Zagreb north to Trakoscan Castle. He was so personable, knowledgeable, and fun! His knowledge and insights were so helpful and increased our enjoyment. After the tour of the castle, he took us for a fabulous lunch and winery tour at Vina Vuglec and then returned with a pleasant and picturesque drive back to our hotel Esplanade. He was timely, easy to be with and most of all a great addition to our vacation!Written May 23, 2023
- Excellent service provider. I and my colleagues took a tour to Plitvice Lakes. We were quite limited with time but Ivan managed to organized the trip to suit our requirements. The mini van arrived on time. It was clean, with wi-fi, plus available neck pillows were just a great addition to our comfort.Written June 12, 2019
- Easy online booking and smooth and professional transfer from Zagreb to Slovenia. Would definitely book again.Written August 15, 2022
- I have reserved for a pickup from and to the Airport. They came on time and they have clean new cars. Thanks to Igor Stagljar.
انصح بهاي الشركة للتوصيل من و إلى المطار. خدمتهم ممتازة واسعارهم مناسبة مقارنة بالشركات الاخرى و سياراتهم جديدة. ممكن تحجز عبر موقع الشركة او الايميل او عن طريق التلفون.Written November 12, 2018
- The customer service and experience of the service was amazing . The destination and activities of the trip were complimented by the friendliness and obvious care of the driver, Sime, served to compliment the entirety of my stay. Sime made sure everyone in the family was happy, and offered good advice for different places to go and things to try. The activities where fenomenal, and everything went smoothly. Me and my family enjoyed the rafting, and I'd recommend highly recommend this service, to anyone, but especially to families.Written July 25, 2023
- There is a reason why this National Park is one of the most popular destinations around Zagreb. The lakes and waterfalls are beautiful, you'll spot many different animals and plants. We discovered the park by ourself, and cut some distances by bus and ferry. Both are included in the ticket. While it was above 30°C, the shadows of the trees and the cooler air above the water surface helped us walking some 5-6 km. You should definitely pack something to eat for a lunch break, because the food available is quite expensive and there is no big menu (no vegan options for instance). However, the prices for drinks at the entrances and stations are fine.Written June 23, 2017
- For my first visit to Zagreb in Croatia, it didn't make sense to take any kind of transportation to transfer me from the airport to the city center. So, I chose the “Transfer-Croatia” which turned out to be a very pleasant surprise! Despite the late arrival of my flight (which was aggravated by a delay of about an hour), its representative was there waiting for me. The transportation was carried out in a top-of-the-range Mercedes where we really felt almost in “another world”. And the Transfer-Croatia representative provided a flawless service, from his friendliness to fast and safe driving, not forgetting some information he was passing me about Zagreb. I don't even know if there are other companies that do the same service (certainly it exists) but after this fantastic experience, I would only like to enjoy the same service again, if I ever come back to Zagreb!Written July 4, 2022
- Apalling experience. When youre catching a flight and need to be at the airport at 4am.solo. What you dont need is a text at 2.40am to say the transfer you booked weeks in advance and paid for cant come as the driver is sleeping. The stress is unbelievable.
Then it happened a second time same trip same booking when i arrived in New York 1st visit,solo.
Needless to say i would never use them again and would advise anyone who needs reliable to give this company a very wida berth.Written February 10, 2023
- I booked this taxi service based on the excellent reviews found here. I am glad I did -Stjepan was a fantastic driver. He was on time, polite and knew what he was doing. Great communication pre-travel as well. Would definitely book this company again. One of the best I have ever used.Written November 12, 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Zagreb
- These experiences are best for taxis & shuttles in Zagreb:
- Private Transfer from Zagreb Airport (ZAG) to hotel in Zagreb
- Arrival Private Transfer from Zagreb Airport ZAG to Zagreb City by Business Car
- Private Transfer from Zagreb to Zagreb Airport (ZAG)
- Zagreb to Ljubljana private transfer (or vice versa)
- One way Private Transfer from Zagreb Airport to Zagreb
- These are the best places for budget-friendly taxis & shuttles in Zagreb:See more budget-friendly taxis & shuttles in Zagreb on Tripadvisor