- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
86 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 86
What travelers are saying
- It was a hot day and still, the walk around the lake was very pleasant. Good signposts. there were many people sunbathing and even swimming. I wish there was a good restaurant - there were many places to eat, but more or less all were offering the same basic fare.Written August 31, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- An amazing cozy casino right downtown, pretty small but well decorated. The first floor is slots, the second floor is live games, opening 1500 local time. Very fun to play, welcoming and friendly staff, everyone speaks English. The attendance reduced due to COVID but still a place to be.
The only downside is pretty limited bar, but it seem to be a Zagreb thing in general.Written February 17, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Amazing experience and very kind staff, very hygienic. Plesant even for those afraid of heights. Doesn't take up much of your time and it is well worth the money.Written March 7, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- On our last leg of our Balkans trip, our tour group stayed in this hotel. An impressive hotel but a bit crowded with people going in and out near the entrance at night. The casino was located nearby the reception area. To go into the casino, hotel guests need to show their passports.
Our room was clean and spacious. Toileries were provided in the bathroom. The buffet breakfast has a good spread.
We enjoyed a comfortable stay here, even though it was only for one night.Written November 29, 2019
- Great place and really good bars and restaurants nearby. Recommended and cost about £20 each to board for 2 hoursWritten October 11, 2016
- More fun than some of the big casinos. Awesome selection of slot machines, very budget-friendly. Happens to be next block from my hotel, so always easy to get to when I'm not in the mood for a big game. Also has a vending machine with some snacks, drinks, and even beer.Written March 16, 2022
- When I was a child, I mostly went to these pools.
Always a great atmosphere.
In the summer nights there are a concerts with great music.
In winter you can do ice skating here.Written January 26, 2018
- Arena casinos are well known for big payouts in Croatia. You can expect fantastic treatment from their kind staff and lot of special promotions! Arena is for me the best casino brand in Croatia.Written October 9, 2018
- Went karting with 22 colleague's, we were divided up in two groups.
Every group did a training heat, which immediately also was qualifying but he told us afterwards(?!?!) and then a actual race...
6 best of both groups would fight it out in the final, 8 laps only (bit short!!!)
Due to a crash & fire we had to stop the race, the staff was professional and really careful at that point, we decided to continue the race.
The track is nice and big but with two long straights, they would've done better to open the extra part, it would give bit more challenge and opportunity to overtake people.
Karts are speed capped, karts were mostly of equal speed.Written April 15, 2016
- Bad place no soul in casino. Pure waste of time only good for 10 min take a round and come back . Security so tough as if you entering pentagon but without anyone being inside.Written March 16, 2018
- The great experience in the Kidnapped room. I recommend others to try it, it is a bit different than a classic escape room.Written October 6, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Zagreb