- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
18 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- I went on a eary morning on Juy 19. The museum is next to my favorite park in Zagreb and as well on a grand avenue. I was early and the friendly staff suggest me to wait in the garden and admire the sculptures. The building is impressive and i like the seasonal and permanent collection. Nice to see croation artist from the 19th century.Written August 8, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Exhibition about Mersad Berber was prepared as an example of professional presentation. The experts prepared chronological view with biography, some early works and more important series from all periods, till the late works, dedicated to the tragedy in Bosnia. Good catalogue. Smaller problem are old lights – they can’t show all details on some interesting works. Entrance fee is not cheap but your satisfaction after the visit is more worth than the price. It is possible to find some souvenirs in ground floor, visit café or find toilettes in the cellar.Written April 28, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I didn't expect much but the paintings on glass were excellent. This is really local folk art. Very striking when the paintings are lit from behind. Recommended! I didn't care for the sculptures.Written September 14, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This building intersted me because of the special look.
A kind of circle no diffrence in look I walked around it.
Its in a big round about.
The architect Ivan Mestrovic putted in on paper in 1933 and in 1938
The plan was to have only art here inside.
But a lot of things have happen with it and changing and restauration.
After only three years it goes over to be a mosque.
After the world war 2 then they put it back to a house for peoples art.
Someone call it now for the house of croatian art.
Other still call it other things.
Its placed in the square of victims of the fasiscm. Do difficult for me to understand.
From 2006 have it been a house for exhibitions.
I was only inside building for asking about ticket price. Then i left for taking many photoes.Written November 29, 2021
- Love it! Lauba is perfect place for culture lovers. Contemporary art and all kinds of events, welcoming people and good atmosphere :)
I recommend! 👍👌Written February 26, 2021
- On our way to see a sculpture museum in the Upper Old Town, we came across the Gallery Mijo Kovacic. We wandered in, literally, and were met so graciously by the docent.This gallery contains a collection of a very unique artist, Mijo Kovacic. He uses oils and paints on glass with the reverse(unpainted side) the actual finished picture. He must pain in layers, starting first with his signature. The color is often intense and the subject matter unusual. The six of us were transfixed and stayed far longer than intended. The Gallery is run by a foundation and admission is free, plus visitors are given this wonderful handout regarding his history and art and very small copies of many of his works.Written October 7, 2016
- We checked out a few shops specializing in naïve Croatian art but found what we wanted in this shop. Although they will ship to america the person who normally does that wasn't there and we had no confidence class would ship that far unbroken.
So we settled on our 2nd and 3rd choices which were smaller but could be carried by us on the plane. Good selection, good prices, helpful staff.Written January 17, 2016
- Cool art gallery in the center of Zagreb :) it's situated in the shopping mall and exhibits young artists mostly from croatia.Written March 19, 2016
- Ulupuh Gallery of Croatian Naive Art. We didn't go inside but the egg on the outside caught our attention.Written January 4, 2019
- When I was young, I read a book Grič Witch and it was very impressive for me. Nowadays have I posibility to walk on these places, to see and visit them.Written September 4, 2019
- Unique museum to visit and see very unconventional exhibition and exhibits collected through Vladimir Dodig Trokut life and artistic work.Written October 1, 2020
- I visited the Galerija Crocrodeal on a recommendation of a friend.
And I bought all the presents I ever planned to bye. Great store with everything made by Croatians, great design, gifts, art, great atmosphere...
Highly recommend!Written January 3, 2017