- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
Sights & Landmarks
Sights & Landmarks
20 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- This is the main square of the city.
You pass by here on your way to the markets or to take public transportation.
A lot of the locals hang around here as well. so there is a nice mix of pplWritten April 18, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very nice monument and very decorative there. Good to see during the day but at night is even better to see it and take some good photos of it. On your walks through Zagreb take a stop and check it out.Written September 10, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A cool statue of this country man located in lower town. The most apparent thing, is the shinny shoe he has from people touching it so much!Written May 14, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Ivan Mestrovic created this beautiful well in bronze in 1905. It sits in front of the majestic National Theatre.
There is a sitting area around the well with great views. Nice place to relax and take a drink with you. Hope to return today as the weather is a little cooler.Written July 27, 2021
- A famous Croatian novelist and journalist. Champion of women’s rights. I wasn’t familiar with this lady but seems she is a regular stop on the walking tour. Nice statue. At least I know who she is now.Written July 25, 2021
- Right next to the market, this was a really random yet, cool statue of this lady with a basket on her head. It was the perfect spot for it, as all the vendors there showcase their local goods!Written May 14, 2021
- King Tomislav was the first king of Kroatia.
First Duke from year 910 and King in 925.
The statue was made in 1928-38, but placed only after World War II in 1947.
Made by Robert Frangeš Mihanović.
Cross the street of railway station. In a park where Art Pavilion on the other side.
I love this statue of big leaders on horses. Have maybe 100 different of them from all places in Europe that are the market for me and travel.Written November 30, 2021
- You will see this sculpture on your walking tour of the city.A good place to take a photo and sit and relax.Written March 3, 2019
- Really cool statue depicting the Peasants revolting against the Kingdom. It's located right at the market, and worth the stop!Written May 14, 2021
- You will go down this road on your city walking tour.Croatians are proud of their local Scientist, the guide will show you this plaque.Written March 3, 2019
- This St George and the Dragon statue clearly caught my (and my wife's) eyes, because of its color and adventuresome style, i.e., it's almost alive. So many other statues are nice, but very sedate (just there). It was created in the mid1800s and is easy to find in Marshal Tito Square----and, of course, Free!Written April 2, 2019
- Walked by this statue of few times, and funny enough, and it's not too far from the McDonald's. Lol It's a very large statue with some local significance to it.Written May 14, 2021
- Nice statue close by the center of zagreb, located on what is localy called the flower square. Nice and quite area for pedestrians with shops and cafes. Statue is of a croatian poet.Written December 31, 2021
- Nice statue that fits well to this corner not far from the main square. He is a famous croatian writer and poet from the 1800.Written January 2, 2022
- I never knew there was a statue of Charlie Chaplin in Zagreb. Thanks to TripAdvisor I came to know about it.
It was quite difficult to reach the new location. However I finally found it. Today it is located at Tuskanac cinema.
It is a man sized black statue of the great 'Tramp'.
Being an ardent fan, I was very happy to see it.Written September 10, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Zagreb
- These are the best places for groups seeking monuments & statues in Zagreb:See more monuments & statues for groups in Zagreb on Tripadvisor