- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
101 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 101
What travelers are saying
- We ordered dolls that look like newlyweds and gave it to them for the wedding as a gift and they were overjoyed.Written January 16, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Staff is really friendly. Traditional Croatian food and good wine.
Ingredients were fresh and very tasty.
Mandatory if you plan to visit Zagreb.Written July 10, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The store is a nice place to visit, they got a wide assortment of Croatian products it's all very interesting! The best part is that the staff is super friendly and helpful! They also offer some samples of certain products which most of the other souvenir shops don't offer, so that's a big plus! Keep it up!Written June 4, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What started as a store/showcase of the owners' own exellent Volim Ljuto line of hot sauces and assorted chili-related condiments + some beers on the site has grown very much since their move to this location. Their assortment of sauces, condiments, spices from all over the world etc. is impressive, but currently, in August 2019, they are also the best beer store in town - getting rare and VERY rare specials. They also dedicated a section of their store to foreign sweets now, and they keep everything up to date for their online store, so you can actually order from abroad. Oh, and the people working there, apart from being nice, actually very much do know a lot about what they offer and are into it.
This is what it looks like when a store is created and run with enthusiasm, care and knowledge on all levels. Hats off!Written August 21, 2019
- This little shop is a treasure trove of locally made products. I found some very cool gifts to take home and thanks to the young woman in the shop, can also tell the recipients about the designers who made their gifts. I wish I had found this shop on previous visits to Zagreb, I will definitely stop in again on my next visit!Written April 19, 2022
- Our group booked a wine tasting here. The hosts were welcoming and knowledgeable, the selection of local wines excellent.Written June 8, 2022
- Perfect for gifts and random buys. The owner is very polyte and gives you the best advice.
Hope to come back again soon!!Written June 13, 2019
- This store is amazing, we tried all the alcohol before buying. They were all so good we ended up buying 3 bottles. Thanks to Valentino who was so patient!!!!Written July 31, 2022
- original gifts, nice wrapping, funny guy : ) i bought glass earrings made in Kroatia, a kitchen towel en cool home made magnets off a keyboard, the perfect souvenirs for us after a visit of Kroatia.Written August 9, 2017
- Fantastic walking tour of Madrid! Mihaela is engaging, entertaining and informative. She ensures the group connects with her, each other and Madrid. Moreover, her passion for her adopted city is contagious and she employs creativity to provide an unforgettable experience. You’ll learn a lot too. Bravo Mihaela ❤️Written September 16, 2022
- Was walking by and this very modern shop called out to me. I had no reason to go in since I wasn't planning on buying anything knowing I have a 100 ml limit for liquids on the airplane. Nevertheless, Adriana and I started talking and pretty soon she was wrapping up 3 brandies and a bottle of truffles. Now I have to figure out how to get them thru TSA and not have them break should I have to put them in my luggage. Adriana did a great wrap job on the products and I'm hoping TSA leaves me alone!!
Great shop, clean, neat and nicely organized.Written October 16, 2017
- i came accros the shop by surprised and was so pleased as the tea are superb and the owner was really cool and give adviceWritten January 6, 2019
- So as always when you go somwhere you look for good souvenir for your loved ones. These are amazing and smell great. It is cool and unique gift. Would recommend.Written December 5, 2018
- Boutique in the center of Zagreb, with a wonderful selection of vaious delicacy chocolates and must stop for chocolate lovers!Written January 16, 2021
- There are some English books. Topics are especially nature and spirituality. Besides it’s possible to buy some eco-friendly products like dishes or decoration articles.Written July 3, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Zagreb
- These are the best places for couples seeking gift & specialty shops in Zagreb:See more gift & specialty shops for couples in Zagreb on Tripadvisor
- These are the best hidden gems for gift & specialty shops in Zagreb:See more hidden gem gift & specialty shops in Zagreb on Tripadvisor