- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 140
What travelers are saying
- This is a large mainly open-air market near the central Jelacic Square in Zagreb. We aren't big shoppers but were in the area multiple times and looked around a little as we were nearby or walking through. There are lots of fruits and vegetables, as well as more touristy souvenirs to buy. It's hard to miss if you're walking anywhere through Zagreb.Written July 4, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A very good shopping centre in Novi Zagreb district. Lots.of shops , dining, cafes. There is a supermarket on the first floorWritten August 16, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I loved the architecture in Zagreb ,one building that caught my eye was Moderna Galerija .
A great looking art exhibition museum ,the building is clearly influenced by the architecture of the once mighty Austro- Hungarian Empire ,I originally thought it was a theatre building ,such a photogenic building that adds to the joy of walking around this part of the city ,it's easy to locate along Ulica Andrije Habranga and well worth checking out if you're in the area.Written March 11, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- City center one west is very nice place for shopping. Good choice of brands and also very good food court. Plenty of parking places for freeWritten August 2, 2018
- This is a nice mall in the new part of Zagreb. This is near Bundek.
It is small but has all the important brands. I found shopping very good here.
There are a number of restaurants.
We found this to be very convenient.Written September 10, 2018
- Lots of shops, the best are Zara, Yamamay, Oysho and Peek&Cloppenburg.
Ond the first floor there are many restaurants where you can eat a lot of different meals. KFC also. McDonald's (with McCafe) is just across the street.
Tolilettes are clean.
From the centre of Zagreb (Glavni kolodvor) you can come here by bus 281 or from Kvaternik square (Heinzelova street) bus 215.Written November 7, 2017
- It's a place to walk trough and to see what could be sold and you have never imagined. From used to new. From legal to illegal. Worth to visit on Sundays morning.Written July 12, 2020
- I didn't expect much but the paintings on glass were excellent. This is really local folk art. Very striking when the paintings are lit from behind. Recommended! I didn't care for the sculptures.Written September 14, 2022
- Great store! Beautiful clotes, love it
Unique 💖. Owners are eager to help. Small colections, mind blowing designes.Written July 17, 2022
- It was a shame about a lot of central European places we visited that there was a lot of graffiti on beautiful building which detracted from lovely architecture. This was another of those places. It looks lovely from afar but when you get closer, you can see its covered in graffiti which is a shame as its a lovely building. we didn't go in and just had a look from the outside. A nice building in a nice square. It has a nice fountain just outside it as well.Written August 9, 2023
- In Zagreb, Kredenca is the shop where I found the best Croatian products, at the best prices, and I was helped by a very knowledgeable owner who provided valuable suggestions. All the product I bought were excellent!Written October 23, 2022
- Unfortunately, the exhibit we wanted to see was already gone, so we saw a completely different one.
I really enjoyed the copper engraving and etching paintings, since I know HOW MUCH WORK they take.
Make sure to check for the current exhibition on the day of your arrival.
Entrance is 6€ per person.Written January 10, 2023
- This store was walking distance from my hotel on Berislaceva st. I got all I need here for my stay. Water, bread, snacks etc.
Very convenient store end of the street close to the park. I must also add that the lady at the deli section was quite pleasant and helpful.Written June 1, 2019
- Our server, Nika, made this sidewalk seated Croatian lunch a meal to remember. She explained the local sources of each dish on the menu and guided us into ordering the perfect combination of items for our lunch in Zagreb. Prices were reasonable and the food quality was outstanding. Highly recommended.Written September 8, 2023
- We ordered dolls that look like newlyweds and gave it to them for the wedding as a gift and they were overjoyed.Written January 16, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Zagreb
- These are the best places for couples seeking shopping in Zagreb:See more shopping for couples in Zagreb on Tripadvisor