- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
142 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 142
What travelers are saying
- The mall is amazing. Big and spacious with huge variety of shops( clothes, grocery, entertainment and food). The only negative thing is that’s there is no playground for small kids. If they had one it will be the best place to spend your free time.Written May 18, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Walked around for more than 3 hours and was astonished by great sculptures and paintings. Definitely something to visit when in SofiaWritten December 9, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We walked in at about noon on a Saturday and over half the stalls were Closed. No place to really grab lunch, which was the reason that we went.Written June 11, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lots of fruits, vegetables, meat and other foodstuff sold here. Shoes and clothing shops available. Also coffee & snacks sold.Written November 28, 2019
- This mall was alright to walk around and check out some shops. There's some nice cafes and a food court up the top. It's not very big.Written July 2, 2022
- I only had time to visit one mall during my trip and chose this one because it was easy to get to on the bus which stopped right outside. 3 floors of good shopping with a small but nice food court. Not too crowded; quite a few sales on; shop assistants were generally quite friendly even though most didn't speak English and I don't speak Bulgarian. Only 2 shops I could stay in as they reeked of stale smoke.Written January 17, 2020
- visited here whilst taking in alexander nevsky
about 20-25 stalls selling a mixture of Russian artefacts/ religious pictures etc etc
haggle hard though as the vendors have "fixed " prices on the goods
well worth half hour of your time whilst visiting the nearby cathedralWritten March 12, 2020
- It's pretty nice. A fair amount of shops, a pharmacy, groceries market, enough restaurants. That's all I need while shopping. But if a person prefers fun and entertainment, there's a cinema and even a laser arena. I'd say this if enough for a mall.Written January 7, 2020
- Sofía es a unique city and the gallery it is not an exceptuon. It has souñ. To visit the gallery means that you will penetrate into a world of art and history. Nothing to do with other huge galleries because this is a gallery to grasptbe atmosphere os art and peole together. Do not miss this place but above all enjoy Sofia walking around and play chess.
Me at the exit. Obseeve the car.!! You will ask yourselves: is it working? The answer is yes.Written November 6, 2018
- You can allways find something nice to buy here - to indulge oneself or as a present, it is up to you. And the owner Elena is simply a charming person, so go for it!Written March 7, 2020
- Very nice owners and friendly hospitality. And Funktion-one sound system for all kind of music styles :)Written April 27, 2019
- It’s a nice mall, but it just lacks the brands which other top malls had to offer.
The Starbucks was disappointing, as they didn’t have the drinks we wanted - and the ones they served were disappointing.Written July 9, 2021
- Good prices if looking for low level merchendise. Big place with lots of shops, but with repeating merchandise: clothes, cellphone accesories, hunting clothes, children toys. Most are Chinese production. A bit far from city centerWritten February 23, 2019
- This is a 'must visit' spot for design fans, located in Sofia's old center. The place is run by a multi-talented jewellery, object and interior designer Yana Tankovska. It is light, neat, decorated in minimalist style and has an exellent selection of Bulgarian top-notch object and jewellery designers.Written June 19, 2019
- So it's not really a Roman wall, google says its a Turkish wall, but it was interesting to get there and see it. Lots of little shops, stores, cafes. Nice neighborhood. Good luck with parking...Written May 24, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Sofia
- These experiences are best for shopping in Sofia:
- Hire Photographer, Professional Photo Shoot - Sofia
- 2-Hour Local Bulgarian Souvenir Tour
- Sofia Shopping Tour
- These are the best places for groups seeking shopping in Sofia:See more shopping for groups in Sofia on Tripadvisor