- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
3 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- I would definitely recommend these guys - they're awesome! They've got way nicer bikes (I rode a brand new Specialized Enduro) than some of the other places around town, and their passion for mountain biking is contagious. Not only that, but it seems like they really give back to community. I had a great morning riding the trails around Cusco - the biking was rad, and it was a pretty cool way to see a different side of area.
I had originally planned to bring a bike down and figure out the trails myself, but it's not really that kind of place. It doesn't seem quite developed enough to fend for yourself, and having a guide definitely made it possible/enjoyable.Written September 21, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- These guys know the BEST routes that are super authentic. They had all the materials necessary for a safe and amazing ride. They offer accommodations for varying levels of bikers and take the experience to the next level by being the most kind, knowledgeable, and safe company to take you out. I highly recommend these guys. I wish I could be back there now and on the trail!! I will be back!Written June 10, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We picked peru inkas adventures, because of the awesome reviews, the good website and transparent pricing and were not disappointed! There were only two of us on the trek, but we had an awesome team, with two "cowboys", uriel and Rosmer, an incredible cook, raul, who made the most delicious meals every day and our excellent guide, samuel he is from marampata choquequirao
We had doubts about the physical aspect of the trek, but we were reassured by the owner samuel and even though the trek was challenging there was an emergency horse available and the guide samuel was always very caring trough all the parts of the trip.
We would definitely recommend this agency because of the super friendly team we had,and also this is one real local travel company our guide samuel and the rest of our crew all of them from maranpata choquequirao we were very happy with their service they are profesional and responsableWritten December 12, 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Cusco
- These experiences are best for biking trails in Cusco:
- Inca Jungle Trail to Machu Picchu in 4 Days
- Salkantay trek to Machupicchu + Humantay Lake
- 4-Day Jungle Adventure to Machu Picchu: Biking, Ziplining, Rafting and Hiking
- Inka trail to Machupicchu Classic 4 Days
- Sacred Valley Biking Tour - MTB MARAS AND MORAY