- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
315 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 315
What travelers are saying
- My elderly mom and I chose Inka Transfer after reading other travelers reviews and they didn’t disappoint us.
Our driver Augusto was very friendly, attentive and made us feel safe at all times.
We used their services a full day in the Sacred Valley and to transport us back from our hotel in Ollantaytambo to the city of Cusco.
Augusto was always on time and very professional.
I’ve already recommended their services to my family and friends planning on visiting Cusco in the near future.Written August 6, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very kind drivers who stick to the agreements. Communication was fast and clear. Definitely recommend Intur Peru :).Written August 10, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Cusco Transport provided one of the best service that I have ever seen. We were group of 8 people (4 adults and 4 young children) and had visited Lima, Cusco and MP. During our visit, we had faced numerous issues related to flights cancellations, strikes etc. Cusco Transport (especiallyDoris) were very helpful and prompt in providing resolutions to all logistics issues we had faced. Doris always stayed in touch and worked overtime to book new tickets and itineraries for us. All picks-up & transfers were right on time. One of our friend got high altitude sickness and had to be admitted in a hospital at Cusco. Doris went above and beyond and visited hospital to ensure friend was getting proper attention.
I would highly recommend this tour company to anyone who plans to visit Peru.Written August 14, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very well organized and everything was on time for the tour. Also the best price around. Our tour guide Richard was very informational and a jokester while still making sure everything was on time. Great experience.
El tour era muy bien organizada y todo estaba a tiempo. Hicr tour de 2 dias y organizaron mi estadia en Aguas calientes antes de trotar montaña Machu Picchu. 100% los recomiendo.Written September 5, 2022
- Hernán was always very kind and always available! Even when other transportation was delayed he waited for us (for 1h30min). Besides that, Hernán was always punctual and reliable, with fair fares. Also really nice to talk to and very knowledgeable about Peru!
Hernán also has services for tours to the amazing places that Peru and specifically the Cusco area has to offer, such as Machu Picchu and Rainbow Mountain, among others.
We always felt safe and treated with the utmost respect by Hernán! He also replies very fast! 100% recommend!Written September 11, 2022
- The whole experience was well thought out and we had a few nice surprises along the trip. Our guides were charming, funny and knowledgeable. The accommodations, top notch! Thank you Tierra de Los Andes and Silvana for an unforgettable trip.Written January 2, 2020
- One of the amazing experiences i had with huaypo
I enjoyed alot
And thank u from the people who work for this company
Thank uuuuWritten May 31, 2022
- Rodrigo guided our one day hike of the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu. This was our favorite experience from our entire Peru trip, and Rodrigo was a huge part of that.
He was timely in transportation, which was wonderful because it’s such an early morning that you don’t want to be waiting around.
On the hike, he was kind and knowledgeable, and he made everyone in our group feel comfortable, including my late-50s parents. He never rushed us, just set a steady, easy pace and a great tone for the group.
He takes great pictures, which may not seem super important, but when you’ve spent the day walking through the Andes Mountains to experience a once in a lifetime view of Machu Picchu from the Sun Gate, you will definitely want amazing photos to remember it by.
Rodrigo also coordinated dinner for us at our one-night stay in Aguas Calientes, and he was just as pleasant off the trail as on. The restaurant he took us to had awesome food, an excellent atmosphere, and a great beer selection (a perk for my husband and dad, who are both beer lovers).
He led us on our guided tour through Machu Picchu the day after the hike. He offered to take us early enough to watch the sunrise, which was an amazing experience itself. We could have gone later in the morning, but our party really wanted to experience the peaceful morning before all the crowds arrived, and it was definitely worth it.
On the tour through Machu Picchu, Rodrigo was super patient. He walked us through the whole site and explained everything while also giving us plenty of time to stop, look, and take tons of photos.
If you are looking to hike the Inca Trail, particularly the one day trail, there couldn’t be a better guide! Rodrigo has a true passion for nature and is so knowledgeable about the Inca sites, Machu Picchu as well as the smaller sites along the trail. Honestly, I couldn’t imagine a better guide, and we feel like we made a new friend, too!Written September 18, 2022
- Had a great time touring with Marco, Diego, and Almicar. We did the entire Sacred Valley tour and spent over two days with them. They were punctual, professional, and knowledgeable about the local history. I highly recommend them!Written September 8, 2022
- We booked taxi services roundtrip from Cusco airport with Taxidatum way in advance of our trip to Peru, based on TripAdvisor reviews. Our correspondence was promptly answered and booked by email by Leonardo. We did confirm by email as it got closer to our trip.
Both taxi drivers were prompt and arrived on schedule, at both the Cusco airport and our hotel. Their prices are very reasonable.
I highly recommend Taxidatum for your taxi needs!Written September 10, 2022
- Exceptional service! He is really kind, nice and speaks English! As he’s studying in tourism industry, he’s really interested to give us advises or explanations about everything! And I think that’s even more interesting since he’s an Inca descendant. Thank you very much Ronald, it was sincerely a pleasure! Wish you all the best to you and your little baby. Gaetano and Vivian from CanadaWritten November 16, 2021
- TransTours Cusco is the best transport company for families and this assertion is true for its seriousness, punctuality, compromiso and social services for the forgotten society of the poor.Written May 21, 2019
- I did a private tour of Humantay lagoon, Palcoyo mountain and sacred valley. The service I got from Alex was excellent. Our drive, who was more of a guide and friend, Julio was exceptional.. he was amazing trying to explain things even though he spoke very little English. Most importantly, he was amazing with our daughter.
I cannot recommend them highly enough. Great people, great price and amazing service!Written April 28, 2022
- As a group of four, we all thoroughly enjoyed Jimmy as our guide through Machu Picchu. His knowledge was exceptional and he took his time explaining, in understood detail, the history and significance of each location throughout the site. Jimmy thoroughly answered all of our questions and his passion for Inca history and Machu Picchu was sincere and captivating! We highly recommend spending time being guided through the amazing Machu Picchu by Jimmy!Written September 25, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Cusco
- These experiences are best for taxis & shuttles in Cusco:
- Cusco Airport Arrival Transfer
- Transfer from Cusco Airport to the Hotel (Cusco)
- One-Way Private Transfer from Ollantaytambo train Station to Cusco
- Transfer Cusco Airport to Hotel in Cusco (Round trip)
- Machupicchu Tour - Cusco - Peru
- These are the best places for adventurous taxis & shuttles in Cusco:See more adventurous taxis & shuttles in Cusco on Tripadvisor